Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
day trade. Buy into companies that shouldn't be as affected by the virus, and more than likely have benefited and sell them when they increase throughout the day. This chart actually helps more because I can see what to buy the day before (or even a few days before), if I want, and that won't count against me as a day trade selling it the next day.
Careful with that should be one of the craziest earning seasons in a long time

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Here's a rule I follow 100% of the time, never bet on earnings. You will lose.
EPS, revenue, guidance. There's just no telling how all 3 play out and how the market reacts to it. Then you have other metrics like with Verizon subscribers. There's too many things that can go wrong with earnings.

With all these buybacks stopping EPS is probably gonna fall short for a lot of companies. Maybe not in this quarter but in the next quarter for sure.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Richard Branson races to find Virgin Atlantic buyer

I was watching a video from a pilot last night. He said expect to see a lot of consolidations and BK's.

Only the big dawgs will make it out of this. I need to flip my JetBlue stock asap, even I gotta break even or lose $3-9. That's better than losing $500.

American airlines ain't going nowhere though :ahh:

Tug life

I stay fly like a guillemot
Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
Richard Branson races to find Virgin Atlantic buyer

I was watching a video from a pilot last night. He said expect to see a lot of consolidations and BK's.

Only the big dawgs will make it out of this. I need to flip my JetBlue stock asap, even I gotta break even or lose $3-9. That's better than losing $500.

American airlines ain't going nowhere though :ahh:
I'm looking into buying airlines that may merge or be bought out. Still doing research but I think that'll be a come up.