Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
I signed up for a newsletter from Tim Sykes. Anybody heard of him. Is he scamming?

If he names stocks I might try them out, but I'm definitely not paying for anything from him. He's suppose to already be a millionaire.

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
I signed up for a newsletter from Tim Sykes. Anybody heard of him. Is he scamming?

If he names stocks I might try them out, but I'm definitely not paying for anything from him. He's suppose to already be a millionaire.
Scam shyt he drops penny stocks but after the fact you have to pay to get alerts before hand

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
AM might be a good one for pump and dump in the future.....They are into natural gases

Antero Midstream

jumped 23.5% Friday. Looks like it's got room to go back up. A few years ago it was trading around $20. Now it's down to $3.52

EPD seems to be in a better situation though.

Enterprise Products Partners

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I don't wanna hear "okay now comes the drop" from any analyst. shyt, you could say that shyt for six months, I guess you'll eventually be right. We are in the midst of a bull market.

News flash, When the market gains 5,600 points over the span of a month that is a bull market. We went from one of the worst bear markets in history to one of the quickest and fastest bull markets in history.

"The bear is coming".. sure ok maybe but you don't get to tell everyone the drop was coming when you've been wrong for 4 straight weeks. :manny: