Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
I don't wanna hear "okay now comes the drop" from any analyst. shyt, you could say that shyt for six months, I guess you'll eventually be right. We are in the midst of a bull market.

News flash, When the market gains 5,600 points over the span of a month that is a bull market. We went from one of the worst bear markets in history to one of the quickest and fastest bull markets in history.

"The bear is coming".. sure ok maybe but you don't get to tell everyone the drop was coming when you've been wrong for 4 straight weeks. :manny:

Cant trust any of these people

Always an ulterior motive

MaxBundles

Veteran
Daps
Can anyone recommend a good video on trading options in the robinhood app?
Would appreciate it.
:feedme:

Hahahaha

All Star
Daps
There's a ton of premier stocks which are still 50% down from highs and comparable to what they were prior to Trump being elected and in the last recession. If the market is going to crash it's going to come from the Amazon's, Tesla's, Apple's, etc coming down. I'm still cautiously throwing some money at these legacy stocks until I see a reason not to.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Any of y’all looking at some reits that are solid but cheap
I got my eye on the tolls brothers because they're sitting 1.3 billion in cash, and have no current debt.

They're a major player in LA synonymous with high quality homes. So that would be a major come up if their stock drops to $15 ish....

I know a Boiler Room favorite is NRZ