Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
There's a ton of premier stocks which are still 50% down from highs and comparable to what they were prior to Trump being elected and in the last recession. If the market is going to crash it's going to come from the Amazon's, Tesla's, Apple's, etc coming down. I'm still cautiously throwing some money at these legacy stocks until I see a reason not to.

I think Apple at $280+ is too high to get in on. I'd have done $220. Tesla forget it, I could just as easily see it settle back down around $450.

I made a little move Friday that I'm looking to see pay off quickly.. Let's see if I'm right. If not will quickly abort. Netflix. It dropped down to $415 after it was up up up up.. reaching close to $500. It dropped because well analysts felt it did the most it could do.

I agree with that, however, their earnings is in a couple days. I think they have going to have a hell of a report so I'm looking for some quick top end action and then getting out. Maybe I make a quick $500, maybe I get the fukk out and make nothing :yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics

I like the guy and he knows what he's talking about but he got lit up during this crash. He's praying for lows. He's sitting on Carnival Cruise at a cost basis of $43/share and he's bled thousands on that hoe. That's just his public account. I wonder what his private shyt look like.

Not saying he's an idiot, he's cool it's just that he is hoping to improve his positions before this is all over.

I think we will see some drops, I don't think we seeing 18.5. I think Trump and the Fed will see to it.

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think Apple at $280+ is too high to get in on. I'd have done $220. Tesla forget it, I could just as easily see it settle back down around $450.

I made a little move Friday that I'm looking to see pay off quickly.. Let's see if I'm right. If not will quickly abort. Netflix. It dropped down to $415 after it was up up up up.. reaching close to $500. It dropped because well analysts felt it did the most it could do.

I agree with that, however, their earnings is in a couple days. I think they have going to have a hell of a report so I'm looking for some quick top end action and then getting out. Maybe I make a quick $500, maybe I get the fukk out and make nothing :yeshrug:

I think I messed up on Apple. Wish you would have wrote this on Friday. Lol. I went ahead and bought some Apple share seeing it in red. Oh well. Lol...

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I think I messed up on Apple. Wish you would have wrote this on Friday. Lol. I went ahead and bought some Apple share seeing it in red. Oh well. Lol...

You'll be fine, just don't expect too much right away. It's probably going to fluctuate between $260 and low $300's for a while but it will end up being one of the more steady stocks and obviously will survive this and grow

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You'll be fine, just don't expect too much right away. It's probably going to fluctuate between $260 and low $300's for a while but it will end up being one of the more steady stocks and obviously will survive this and grow

All of my plays are long term anyways bro. If I see an opportunity to sell off and just take the money I will but for the most part, I’m sitting back for awhile and let this shyt bubble. I will go in my stash if this shyt really becomes a major setback in the market and take advantage and add on to what I have already invested in. Thanks bro!

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I like the guy and he knows what he's talking about but he got lit up during this crash. He's praying for lows. He's sitting on Carnival Cruise at a cost basis of $43/share and he's bled thousands on that hoe. That's just his public account. I wonder what his private shyt look like.

Not saying he's an idiot, he's cool it's just that he is hoping to improve his positions before this is all over.

I think we will see some drops, I don't think we seeing 18.5. I think Trump and the Fed will see to it.
yeah i'd be happy with 22 :yeshrug: i just want another nice dip on earnings reports, but i think you're right on the bolded

if theres another one or two day panic i'm going all in