Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
No. Just no. Do not start chasing penny stocks, you will lose all your money and end up feeling foolish.
Ok...lemme update yall...bought it at 1.4 yesterday 1000S , sold it in halves and fourths at different profit levels (like 1.77 & 1.81 etc) watched it go down to 1.59 midday, figured it would go right back up at the end of day and bought 400s at 1.75, and in the premarket right now its at 2.11 and rising...
On a lighter note i should be number 1 on the coli top stocks chart today:smile:

GoogleMe

$ ¥ € £ $
Daps
Reppin
The Street
I have no idea what your talking about. I make money. You chase ideas.

You bought ACHN on October 2nd. Q3 #s weren't released until November. Which means you derived "cash vs debt" (coverage ratio) using Q2 #s. What part of that do you not get?

GoogleMe

$ ¥ € £ $
Daps
Reppin
The Street
I have no idea what your talking about. I make money. You chase ideas.

Also, how worthless, pointless, and valueless of a statement. I don't post here to think "i'm the best," or pat myself on the back like you have chosen to do. Having the capacity + willingness to engage & learn from others are characteristics not only seen in good people, they are qualities that all successful Portfolio managers and Hedge Fund managers must possess.

Last edited:

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
MJ_Popcorn.gif

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
I think we are all in the same boat here. No need to get offended friends. I value both opinions of both @Bernie Madoff as well as @GoogleMe and I feel we can all learn from both. One think i have learned though with investing is that there are very different levels to this shyt. However at the end the day we will all either go broke together or get rich with each other. So that being said, lets put aside out petty differences and focus on the main goal....GETTING THIS MONEY...::smugdraper:

Now with that being said, whats good with that jobs report? Made some money today...:myman:

aliG

Pro
Daps
I haven't followed BBRY in a while. Going to see whats up on crackberry.com. Oh drat, it went sub-6. TIMBER!