Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
Alright I might of just made the dumbest trade in our game. I put about half my portfolio in Sandisk on a bet that they're going to beat earnings when they report after the market closes.

Edit: well that was stupid :heh:

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
I'm about to go in heavy into AMD. I hope I don't regret this!

you wont. pc components are stalling in terms of performance, and their deals with console manufacturers will take them far even if this gen is a flop. solid pick for a long term IMO

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:blessed: went from 6th to 2nd place in the same week, one of my stocks had killer Q1 , helped me push to 2nd

am coming for your neck domingo :ufdup:

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
:blessed: went from 6th to 2nd place in the same week, one of my stocks had killer Q1 , helped me push to 2nd

am coming for your neck domingo :ufdup:

im not even in first anymore. like I mentioned a few posts up i made a terrible bet on sandisk.

futures look good. i was about to sell my SPY holding but fukk it i'll ride it out. depending on the market tomorrow i might start going short. or buy apple.:smugfavre:

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
im not even in first anymore. like I mentioned a few posts up i made a terrible bet on sandisk.

futures look good. i was about to sell my SPY holding but fukk it i'll ride it out. depending on the market tomorrow i might start going short. or buy apple.:smugfavre:

Brave man, I wouldn't touch apple stock with a four foot pole, yeah SanDisk been a bad bet

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:fidel: got that top spot, all my stocks actin like they supposed to,

Daps
Seeing a Trading thread being stickied here... Tells me that it's time to jump out of the Market.

I expect a Market peak soon.

Carlos Huerta

Just keep my rep red
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What do you guys think about JC Penney? Down to $15 right now. A year ago it was over $40. CEO just got canned so there should be positive movement.

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
I'm taking a class on technical trading now. Lots of good info. If anyone knows how to rip vimeo videos then I can share

We've had this discussion in here before. There's a ton of evidence to prove technical analysis is false. At the end of the day its all about what a company is worth and its future cash flows. Think about it, you discover some pattern in stocks and you don't think others won't discover and exploit it? Therefore making your analysis useless