Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

WeDemBoyz

All Star
Daps
Actually the trade worked. I made a similar bet on SanDisk last week and lost like 30 grand in the game. I was just shooting in the dark with Netflix.
I saw they were releasing their earnings, knew they had a blowout quarter last quarter, and hoped they could repeat it.

Icahn is a beast.

Brown_Pride

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atheist for Jesus
Actually the trade worked. I made a similar bet on SanDisk last week and lost like 30 grand in the game. I was just shooting in the dark with Netflix.
I saw they were releasing their earnings, knew they had a blowout quarter last quarter, and hoped they could repeat it.
when are they releasing their next report is it Tuesday? I heard they fuked HBO up on subscriptions. What's funny is their shyt still sucks:(

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
netflix? or apple?

not apple and i doubt he would have had THAT big of a investment in Netflix even if he did the returns wouldn't be that great, he made easily over $100k, in about half a day :deadrose:

gives him a good cushion though

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
IiAX1JB.jpg

@newarkhiphop @Brown_Pride @Kool G Trap @jazzfan 80

what have you guys been buying? you don't have to say if you don't want to.

Last edited by a moderator:

Brown_Pride

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atheist for Jesus
i'm propped up entirely by LULU. It's at 75.67 now i got in at 64.41 i have a couple other stocks doing semi ok but i really screwed the pooch on KB homes. GOt in and it grew a bit then forgot to trade and well, it was bad. Then my "axis of evil" as i call it has been weighing me down. I should have gone more haliburton:(

I don't usually get on during the weekend and i've been in training a lot lately so there are times when i should trade (i.e. a certain mining company that's dropped like a fukin rock out a window).

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
IiAX1JB.jpg

@newarkhiphop @Brown_Pride @Kool G Trap @jazzfan 80

what have you guys been buying? you don't have to say if you don't want to.

google

2 airlines
2 car makers
2 tech stocks
1 utility company
1 cell/internet company

1 stock which i bough at like 0.40 and now is up to almost a dollar

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
I didnt trade much, lets just say my shyt all rebounded very very hard and it turned out well. Im coming for that ass (pause) @newarkhiphop :ufdup: