Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Daps
I've been calling a top since the sequester. I don't why this is stickied, there's like 3 people who post in here

i don't think sequester really has anything to do with it. I have been watching the market since I was little kid.

You gotta realize that the market is a group of people. It's a herd, and if you want to get to the water hole to drink as much as you want, you have to get the water hole before anyone else. You know what I mean?

It's not just stocks. My dad was into almost every get-rich trend since the 80's, and I see same pattern with stocks, Comic books in the early 90's, Beanie babies, baseball cards, residential property and whatever.

There is a group people out there that I called "sheep", and I don't mean that in a way that is insulting. It's a descriptive term. They don't have a risk preference that is high enough to make Economic profits( look it up). They prefer to see what their neighbors do or rely on word of mouth from "the guy at work". Pretty soon, you will start to see the mail man or the cafeteria lady talk about flipping houses, Buying gold, or Selling stocks. That's when you know, the market is going to pop.

The people post on The Coli or Sohh are mostly within this above mention group. When you see people on sohh, talk about Stocks or anything like that, we are in the danger zone. I mean you can have all the stupid Technical Statistics or Fundamental ratios in the world. If you don't understand people, and their predictable thought patterns you WILL never make money in the stock market or any market.

Dr Dre's ProductionSkills

Hutch, yella, Mel-man, Daz, Mike Elizondo
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've been calling a top since the sequester. I don't why this is stickied, there's like 3 people who post in here

Market is gonna drop mid may into june and scare the market like crazy prob to like 1470ish on snp but word be to jesus chrisro at that point you get long as fukk for the ride into 2014 of snp high of 1700

Sometimes in this game if u got some scratchnu gotta play the moves in the indexes wit 3x etfs like upro or spxu this run up to 1597 all my stocks did nothing pretty much cat vale joy slb and stupid apple none of my core holdings did sh1t but I bought upro at like 90 bucks and sold out at 120 that was my saving grace

Glad I found this thead and wil contirbute for sure

Also this whloe run up I waa heavy in miners and silver got raped but I havent sold them and wil keep them till dec im hoping they will be higer if im bettig heavy on snp 1700 into years end that run up will def be inflation related

Daps
@Princepality of Zeon

It is a lot more complicated than that.
i don't think it is.

Show me one study that shows Technicals or Fundes do any better than someone throwing darts a newspaper.

There was kid in teens (back in the 90's) that understood human nature, and he went on to make more money in the stock market then most of you will ever see. How did he do it?

He went on message boards (like this one), and he did nothing but spread lies about stocks that he planned to buy or sell. You don't think that all that jibber jabber on CNBC is any different do you?

Last edited by a moderator:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
i don't think it is.

Show me one study that shows Technicals or Fundes do any better than someone throwing darts a newspaper.

There was kid in teens (back in the 90's) that understood human nature, and he went on to make more money in the stock market then most of you will ever see. How did he do it?

He went on message boards (like this one), and he did nothing but spread lies about stocks that planned to buy or sell. You don't think that all that jibber jabber on CNBC is any different do you?

There are really good guys on the net that use wave theroies and ta that they hav perfected to make money I thought it was bs at first till I got into it ans slowly but sueely started learning

Nothing is bulletproof but these guys and institutions arent managing trills of dollars based on understanding human nature

And almost anybody in the 90s made monwy it was the 90s im sure sev market crashes in the 2000 prob humbled him lol

That kid was talkin up his book in public ta traders and chartists dont hav time to be apammin or trolling

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
i don't think sequester really has anything to do with it. I have been watching the market since I was little kid.

You gotta realize that the market is a group of people. It's a herd, and if you want to get to the water hole to drink as much as you want, you have to get the water hole before anyone else. You know what I mean?

It's not just stocks. My dad was into almost every get-rich trend since the 80's, and I see same pattern with stocks, Comic books in the early 90's, Beanie babies, baseball cards, residential property and whatever.

There is a group people out there that I called "sheep", and I don't mean that in a way that is insulting. It's a descriptive term. They don't have a risk preference that is high enough to make Economic profits( look it up). They prefer to see what their neighbors do or rely on word of mouth from "the guy at work". Pretty soon, you will start to see the mail man or the cafeteria lady talk about flipping houses, Buying gold, or Selling stocks. That's when you know, the market is going to pop.

The people post on The Coli or Sohh are mostly within this above mention group. When you see people on sohh, talk about Stocks or anything like that, we are in the danger zone. I mean you can have all the stupid Technical Statistics or Fundamental ratios in the world. If you don't understand people, and their predictable thought patterns you WILL never make money in the stock market or any market.

Breh, I work for an investment bank. And I agree with your mass psychology theory. I still believe in efficient markets though and it always comes back to what a company is worth.

But you're right look at apple last year, or housing, or tulips. Bubbles wouldn't exist without mass psychology

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
Market is gonna drop mid may into june and scare the market like crazy prob to like 1470ish on snp but word be to jesus chrisro at that point you get long as fukk for the ride into 2014 of snp high of 1700

Sometimes in this game if u got some scratchnu gotta play the moves in the indexes wit 3x etfs like upro or spxu this run up to 1597 all my stocks did nothing pretty much cat vale joy slb and stupid apple none of my core holdings did sh1t but I bought upro at like 90 bucks and sold out at 120 that was my saving grace

Glad I found this thead and wil contirbute for sure

Also this whloe run up I waa heavy in miners and silver got raped but I havent sold them and wil keep them till dec im hoping they will be higer if im bettig heavy on snp 1700 into years end that run up will def be inflation related

The way every central bank is pumping money into econmies I'm bullish too. What are you basing any if this on and where are you getting these numbers?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The way every central bank is pumping money into econmies I'm bullish too. What are you basing any if this on and where are you getting these numbers?

Chart work by smarter guys than me guys who hav made me money and guys who had called this move to 1597 all the way from 1450ish last year

Only dumb mistake I made was thinking that all stocksnwould go up with the tide apple I thought would be at 800 leading tha move I also thougt thought the inflation trade wouls lead us up but minera and resource stocks hav either been beaten or havent kept up

They are gonna scare this market down to 1470ish to pullin a bunch of bears this sum,mer and the short covering rally to 1700 is going to epic

Im short now snp might go up to 1580 but in may 100pt drop 1470is get long and strong

With all this money printing u can never be short for too long they will never let the market crash theyve come to far look at japans market money printing at its finest

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:damn: @ the amount of $$ i made today, and more stocks finished under , only one stock i want to get rid of that has been acting like shyt

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
Why did you think it was a bad decision before the #'s were even released?

Actually the trade worked. I made a similar bet on SanDisk last week and lost like 30 grand in the game. I was just shooting in the dark with Netflix.
I saw they were releasing their earnings, knew they had a blowout quarter last quarter, and hoped they could repeat it.