Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Just made some moves. Sold half my shares of MSFT for neither a loss or gain, Bought some more ZNGA. Also added some money to my NOK position.

I'm pissed I missed the BBRY and P run ups though. I'll be better prepared for buying opportunities this year

I also took some profits from my DDD and NFLX holdings. Heading out to Paris next month and need some spending money...:win:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I joined the game. complete noob to stock I'm just guessing at what stocks to buy.

STOP THIS. GO immediately and register for a stock picking site. I personally use Fool.com: Stock Investing Advice | Stock Research, but there are a plethora of great options like thestreet.com, morningstar, and seekingalpha(which is free btw)

Start visiting financial sites like marketwatch.com, bloomberg.com, the finanicial times.com, and wallstreetjournal.com. Make it a habit to start reading these rags. Great source of info and enables you to make smart moves.

Best time to invest is when there is a solid company that falls on hard times. Another good time to invest is if you hear about INSIDER TRADING. Rich CEO usually have the best info and typically rarely lose on the market. I personally follow the moves of Carl Ichan and Warren Buffet. If you just copied exactly what they do, you will handily beat the S&P year after year, assuming a good economy.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the stock has been on a tear. I wish I would of bought last year when it was at 87. they have the government in their back pockets and they have virtual monopolies on certain seeds. people are really adverse to GMOs but they seem to be able to deflect a lot of domestic criticisms. it's overseas i'm worried about. they have a lot of political risk associated with the business. I could see some European country or some South American country completely shutting them out of the country or fining them hard. But this doesn't stop oil companies so it probably won't stop monsanto.

fukk MONSANTO. Your literally funding your own death buy giving money to that demonic corporation. They plan on having the entire world eating that GMO bullshyt if they had their way.

Again i reiterate, fukk MONSANTO!

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
fukk MONSANTO. Your literally funding your own death buy giving money to that demonic corporation. They plan on having the entire world eating that GMO bullshyt if they had their way.

Again i reiterate, fukk MONSANTO!

I'm defending a position I don't even feel that strongly about. But there is absolutely no evidence that GMOs are bad. Ask the EPA and FDA.

All I care about is how much money they make and how that affects their stock.

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
no idea how domingos stock is still good. i guess Vail isnt involved in gold?

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
probably a decent buy opportunity :heh

me and a partner of mine bought calls on it when it hit its 52 week low at 422 a week or two ago, then cashed out when it went to 437. I thought 422 was the bottom but I don't know now.

edit: I will say this though, it is undervalued. Especially considering the tech space where everything gets overvalued.