Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
Free for the first 30 days (can bill to your phone) as long as you cancel you don't get charged. Also visa/MasterCard.. I'm on my phone 24/7 and I live by it. Albums available same day of release! The only, and I mean ONLY thing Pandora has that's better is Led Zeppelin, and the Beatles.(which does suck not having on spotify)
But if you compare the spotify app to pandora, it's like Firefox vs the 1st version of Netscape

see I'll probably never pay for music again. plenty of sites that let you stream it for free and/or download it.

plus the beatles and led zeppelin are probably two of my favorite bands ever.

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
Snapchat had offers at a $4 billion valuation, thats why they turned down FB at $3 billion. I think they take the money and run. I don't see snapchat being a viable long term messaging app and I use it daily right now.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Did some major buys today. Bought a bunch of Tripadvisor (TRIP), a small portion of Tesla (TSLA), and some more Whole Foods (WFM). Lets hope these buys don't bite me in the ass later.

BTW..LMAO at Pandora shorters..@Bernie Madoff

GoogleMe

$ ¥ € £ $
Daps
Reppin
The Street
Did some major buys today. Bought a bunch of Tripadvisor (TRIP), a small portion of Tesla (TSLA), and some more Whole Foods (WFM). Lets hope these buys don't bite me in the ass later.

BTW..LMAO at Pandora shorters..@Bernie Madoff

Right or wrong you gotta respect someone who puts their $ where their mouth is

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Right or wrong you gotta respect someone who puts their $ where their mouth is

What are you trying to say breh...:whoa:

Should i sell these shyts? I'm a little nervous about TRIP and TSLA, mainly because of their insane valuations. I do however love both companies and am prepared to go the long haul.

GoogleMe

$ ¥ € £ $
Daps
Reppin
The Street
What are you trying to say breh...:whoa:

Should i sell these shyts? I'm a little nervous about TRIP and TSLA, mainly because of their insane valuations. I do however love both companies and am prepared to go the long haul.

I'm sure you were being facetious breh, but was talking about your comments towards Pandora.

I'm really no good for feedback. I'm still learning like the most of us. I am a believer that as long as you manage your position with predefined risk measures you will be fine. How do you define risk? What is your assessment of the current market risk to these companies? How is the management? How are the fundies? I think a sound investment strategy is one that pairs fundamentals with basic technical analysis among other metrics. You shouldn't be nervous about a position as long you know what your risk is.

Last edited:

deaddd

Rookie
Daps
Snapchat isn't worth three billies.

On the charts FB is nice but its a horrible long-term hold. G+ is gonna crush it out of existence with the help of Twitter. Be the new myspace by 2015.

Long holds I do like

V
GOOG
and
TWTR (if u can somehow buy for $20)

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
Snapchat isn't worth three billies.

On the charts FB is nice but its a horrible long-term hold. G+ is gonna crush it out of existence with the help of Twitter. Be the new myspace by 2015.

Long holds I do like

V
GOOG
and
TWTR (if u can somehow buy for $20)

I like Visa. I don't think G+ is doing shyt and I agree on your twitter bids. I think 28 is fair value for TWTR.

Last edited: