Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Bernie Madoff

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Otisville, Federal Correctional Institution
Aapl isn't doing anything. I was in 464, out 524 and I won't buy until its back at the 460's.

What has aapl done in the last 3 years? Released the same shyt over and over without steve jobs to sell it.

Icahn is a vulture. As soon as a buyback were to happen he would sell his shares on the spike :laugh:

Appl needs to buy spotify...

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
Aapl isn't doing anything. I was in 464, out 524 and I won't buy until its back at the 460's.

What has aapl done in the last 3 years? Released the same shyt over and over without steve jobs to sell it.

Icahn is a vulture. As soon as a buyback were to happen he would sell his shares on the spike :laugh:

Appl needs to buy spotify...

what do you think Spotify would go for? Snapchat wont even sell themselves for 3 billion

Bernie Madoff

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Otisville, Federal Correctional Institution
is Spotify free? I've never really messed with it.
Free for the first 30 days (can bill to your phone) as long as you cancel you don't get charged. Also visa/MasterCard.. I'm on my phone 24/7 and I live by it. Albums available same day of release! The only, and I mean ONLY thing Pandora has that's better is Led Zeppelin, and the Beatles.(which does suck not having on spotify)
But if you compare the spotify app to pandora, it's like Firefox vs the 1st version of Netscape

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Spotify is FAR FAR superior to Pandora, so aapl would have to spend a little, but it would be worth it.
They are going to have to do something soon as they are becoming stale.
Stop it. Spotify is cool but it is not far superior to Pandora. Pandora's radio algorithm is second to none. It will eventually become the audio version of Netflix.

I'm long Pandora BTW

GoogleMe

$ ¥ € £ $
Daps
Reppin
The Street
Stop it. Spotify is cool but it is not far superior to Pandora. Pandora's radio algorithm is second to none. It will eventually become the audio version of Netflix.

I'm long Pandora BTW

Lol at that disclosure. Coatue was long Pandora at the end of September

GoogleMe

$ ¥ € £ $
Daps
Reppin
The Street
AAPL is a special situations play with Icahn. Most top HFs and tiger cubs either trimmed or sold stakes in recent 13Fs.