RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
Out gogo today 24.75
@aliG you still holding?

I was out appl 524
I'm averaged down to 10.75 on jcp, more risk than I like to get to that level though

when buying in real life, is it the same as on here with a 15 minute delay, to where you can see whats hot and what to sell? or is it real time?

GoogleMe

$ ¥ € £ $
Daps
Reppin
The Street
just a question, no need to be smug. so ill take that as a no.

My bad, thought you were being sarcastic? The delay of The Coli's simulator is a delay of 15 minutes based on real-time quotes. If you were to trade real-time with a delay of 15 minutes then what would be the point of real-time trading? Only thing that should cause delay is your latency, and even then we're talking micro/milliseconds. The reason The Coli's and most simulators are delayed is because it costs money to get a real-time feed from the exchanges.

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
My bad, thought you were being sarcastic? The delay of The Coli's simulator is a delay of 15 minutes based on real-time quotes. If you were to trade real-time with a delay of 15 minutes then what would be the point of real-time trading? Only thing that should cause delay is your latency, and even then we're talking micro/milliseconds. The reason The Coli's and most simulators are delayed is because it costs money to get a real-time feed from the exchanges.
thanks bro. one more question, hypothetically speaking, if i went to a broker with, say 2k, and told him to invest it, about how much could i expect to make in a year? i know its a broad question lol

GoogleMe

$ ¥ € £ $
Daps
Reppin
The Street
thanks bro. one more question, hypothetically speaking, if i went to a broker with, say 2k, and told him to invest it, about how much could i expect to make in a year? i know its a broad question lol

Don't think i'm qualified to answer this breh. Maybe @Domingo Halliburton is better suited to answer this question?

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I've mentioned it previously, but Oasis Petroleum is still severely undervalued when compared to others in the industry. Its trading about $7 off highs last month. Great time to get in for the long haul or to add to your position. Any potential acquisition attempt will send shares soaring.

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
Don't think i'm qualified to answer this breh. Maybe @Domingo Halliburton is better suited to answer this question?

historically you should expect to get about 10 to 12% a year. Probably every broker you meet will tell you they can beat the market and get you better than that. Which is probably mostly bullshyt.

@freddykruegeronapill

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
historically you should expect to get about 10 to 12% a year. Probably every broker you meet will tell you they can beat the market and get you better than that. Which is probably mostly bullshyt.

@freddykruegeronapill
so if i had an initial investment of 2000 i should only expect to make 240 for the year? :wtf:

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
so if i had an initial investment of 2000 i should only expect to make 240 for the year? :wtf:

Yeah. but this year the markets are up 20+ percent. so it will vary year by year. but it also compounds as well. so the next year you'll have 2240 getting 10 percent for you (or more or less).

I'm telling you man look at savings accounts, money market funds, IRAs, treasuries etc. you're not going to get anywhere near close to 10% returns.