Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

aliG

Pro
Daps
Especially with the advent of newer Boeings and Airbus' that will accommodate this type of service, I can see GOGO being a great company to invest in.

Bernie Madoff

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Otisville, Federal Correctional Institution
SRPT shareholders took a beating today
Edit:
If your really about this life imo, you first do your due diligence. That means 100's of hours, weeks of research possibly.
When you first start to do research on a stock, approach it from the mindset you want to short it, or not even buy it. That way before you even buy a stock you are familiar with all the potential negatives.

Last edited:

GoogleMe

$ ¥ € £ $
Daps
Reppin
The Street
SBUX http://www.reuters.com/article/2013...7920131112?feedType=RSS&feedName=businessNews

Reuters) - Starbucks Corp must pay Kraft Foods $2.76 billion after it ended the companies' grocery deal at least three years early, the coffee chain said on Tuesday.Mondelez International Inc spun off Kraft Foods, its North American grocery operations as an independent company in October 2012. Under an agreement between those two companies, Mondelez will receive all proceeds from the Starbucks-Kraft dispute.An arbitrator ruled that Starbucks must pay $2.23 billion in damages plus $527 million for interest and legal fees, Starbucks said.Based on the rules of binding arbitration, Starbucks cannot appeal.The payment was larger than Wall Street expected, but roughly in line with the nearly $3 billion Kraft had sought, two analysts told Reuters.

I don't know who would hold after that 15 million volume day

http://finance.yahoo.com/q/hp?s=SRPT

Common sense if you see that type of spike!

If your really about this life imo, you first do your due diligence. That means 100's of hours, weeks of research possibly.
When you first start to do research on a stock, approach it from the mindset you want to short it, or not even buy it. That way before you even buy a stock you are familiar with all the potential negatives.

Everyone learns the hard way. I'm sure a lot of passive investors speculated on this and got K.O.'d. Took a quick look, SRPT has no other medicine on the market right now. :damn:

Bernie Madoff

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Otisville, Federal Correctional Institution
Another large insider purchase by RA Capital on Friday of ACHN stock :blessed:
Capital Management, Ra, a major owner of Achillion Pharmaceuticals, recently acquired 2,448,710 shares of the company. The buys took place at prices ranging from $2.50 to $2.62 per share, on October 11, 2013. Ra now owns 94,450,678 shares of the company.
http://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1070336/000114420413055197/0001144204-13-055197-index.htm
:shaq:
ACHN has a huge short interest, this is going to be great. Going to buy some deep $2 calls

Prodigital

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know, breh. Just taking a quick look at it theyre bleeding money. Analysts don't like it either.
Unless they about to file chapter 11 i dont see the stock getting worse... and if demand for them rare earths increase even slightly thats a nice gain on a stock going for that low. But they are losing money right now. Its a wager bet ordeal