Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

GoogleMe

$ ¥ € £ $
Daps
Reppin
The Street
Did well on Amr Corp today. Been waiting for the judgment. Trades on otcbb, but it's liquid. One of the best performing stocks year to year.

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
:laugh: at pandora spiking because people mixed it up with pandora jewelry beat profits 61%

I heard a similar story from one of my coworkers. Orange county California declared bankruptcy in the 90s and everyone dumped their orange county Florida bonds as well, mixing up the two. He scooped them up and made a killing.

Bernie Madoff

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Otisville, Federal Correctional Institution

Prodigital

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What's you brehs take on Molycorp (MCP)?

Let me give the run down, its the only rare earth miner in the united states. It once was valued over 70 a share, that was when china said they wouldnt export any more rare earths. Stock went down as chinese manufacturers started selling behind the governments back. They also produce mainly a rare earth that doesnt fetch the most money.

Now with all that said, they are at about ~4.75 a share. Lowest theyve literally ever been, and they are in the final state of commissioning their new mine and upping production. Market journalist are saying that 4.75 is an over sell... but i think they just want to keep it low. I dont know. I'm thinking of putting 2 racks in this just because, and my net goes down to a thousand i'll pull out... i can afford to lose a thousand that nothing... but if things do what i expect i can make an easy 6 racks off this before years end.

What yall think ? :patrice:

GoogleMe

$ ¥ € £ $
Daps
Reppin
The Street
Im gettin a big refund check from LSU in december...I been thinkin about goin in the stock market...I know the coli stock market aint 100% accurate, but If I invested this 8000 in Sony on Friday like I did on here I would have made 250 in 4 days... what y'all think?

Would you have, and why would you have? When I first got started I saw the opportunity the way you see it, but I was quickly humbled by the market. You have to treat this like a business before you succeed. Like any business there is a lot of brainstorming, learning and planning before execution.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Would you have, and why would you have? When I first got started I saw the opportunity the way you see it, but I was quickly humbled by the market. You have to treat this like a business before you succeed. Like any business there is a lot of brainstorming, learning and planning before execution.
I would have invested because I was confident that with the PS4 coming out and the fact that its close to Christmas the companys stock would rise this winter season...I plan on doing a little more learning before I get the big refund check but I'd like you and others opinions.

GoogleMe

$ ¥ € £ $
Daps
Reppin
The Street
I would have invested because I was confident that with the PS4 coming out and the fact that its close to Christmas the companys stock would rise this winter season...I plan on doing a little more learning before I get the big refund check but I'd like you and others opinions.

Short-term gains can be made every day in the market, so I wouldn't focus too much on one event. You should start paper-trading/investing and just keep reading, and asking questions.

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
What's you brehs take on Molycorp (MCP)?

Let me give the run down, its the only rare earth miner in the united states. It once was valued over 70 a share, that was when china said they wouldnt export any more rare earths. Stock went down as chinese manufacturers started selling behind the governments back. They also produce mainly a rare earth that doesnt fetch the most money.

Now with all that said, they are at about ~4.75 a share. Lowest theyve literally ever been, and they are in the final state of commissioning their new mine and upping production. Market journalist are saying that 4.75 is an over sell... but i think they just want to keep it low. I dont know. I'm thinking of putting 2 racks in this just because, and my net goes down to a thousand i'll pull out... i can afford to lose a thousand that nothing... but if things do what i expect i can make an easy 6 racks off this before years end.

What yall think ? :patrice:

I don't know, breh. Just taking a quick look at it theyre bleeding money. Analysts don't like it either.