Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
I'm staying away from twtr for a bit to see what happens. Really no need to buy tommorow, your basically going to be paying a premium to have it on the first day it's available. Not like its going from $20 to a 1,000 with no pullbacks.

:ehh:

true true. Yo, can you direct me to a good resource that I can learn about shorting stocks?

GoogleMe

$ ¥ € £ $
Daps
Reppin
The Street
I'm just saying look at how much retail interest there was in the FB IPO and what a disaster it was. I don't have any proof or anything and my sample size is too small but I feel like the retail investors had something to do with the Facebook IPO.

Not sure retail had much to do with FB's IPO flop. I believe the bankers priced FB using momentum metrics based on how it was trading in the private markets instead of the fundamentals

charknicks

All Star
Daps
So Twitter is reporting to open at about $25/ share. How low should I let it go before jumping on a few shares?

charknicks

All Star
Daps
Achn reporting 11/11 pre market. Hope it dips below 2.30 again :skip: need those discounted shares before the jump

I see you on the ACHN stock alot. You think that scooping some at $2.30-$2.40 that it will jump back up to the $7-$10 range that it was at the beginning of the year anytime soon?