Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
It will finish lower than 46 today. Buyers will dry out by lunch time IMO. Everyone wanted in at under $30, even under 20. Once the euphoria dies down there will be heavy selling.
Yup. I'm still upset i wasnt offered a buy in for this IPO. I've been with etrade for many years and I have a substantial portfolio. Its definitely an overpriced stock right now, and is entirely too expensive right now. I'll likely buy once it falls back down.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
why is that? At least fb was profitable when it went public.

Twitter was valued significantly lower than Facebook at IPO, and I don't think they are that far off honestly. Twitter is better suited for businesses and corporations and stand to have more growth potential in advertisements. Plus, for privacy reasons, people are more likely to leave Facebook than people to leave Twitter...Twitter has been reporting losses, but I think that stands to turn around substantially. Additionally, Facebook is facing competition from LinkedIn and Instagram from Pinterest..Twitter faces less direct competition.

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
Twitter was valued significantly lower than Facebook at IPO, and I don't think they are that far off honestly. Twitter is better suited for businesses and corporations and stand to have more growth potential in advertisements. Plus, for privacy reasons, people are more likely to leave Facebook than people to leave Twitter...Twitter has been reporting losses, but I think that stands to turn around substantially. Additionally, Facebook is facing competition from LinkedIn and Instagram from Pinterest..Twitter faces less direct competition.

yeah it actually may help now with people pricing in future profitability. If you discount it to Facebook I'm getting 27-30 a share fundamentally.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
yeah it actually may help now with people pricing in future profitability. If you discount it to Facebook I'm getting 27-30 a share fundamentally.

The research firm eMarketer estimates Twitter will bring in $582.8 million in global ad revenue this year, and nearly $1 billion in 2014.

:manny:

Bernie Madoff

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Otisville, Federal Correctional Institution
Yup. I'm still upset i wasnt offered a buy in for this IPO. I've been with etrade for many years and I have a substantial portfolio. Its definitely an overpriced stock right now, and is entirely too expensive right now. I'll likely buy once it falls back down.
Your broker seems to have looked out for you. This isn't a buy until $18