Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
TSLA missed. I haven't seen anything on my brokerage account about twitter either. Hopefully the retail investors don't fukk up the TWTR IPO like they did FB's.
:blessed:

yes, I'll be buying TSLA on the dip!

I'll be buying TWTR, as well, for whatever price I can get on the opening market I guess.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
I'm just saying look at how much retail interest there was in the FB IPO and what a disaster it was. I don't have any proof or anything and my sample size is too small but I feel like the retail investors had something to do with the Facebook IPO.

you sound foolish. The FB IPO fukked up due to the criminals at Morgan Stanley, and Goldman Sachs. It had nothing to do with retail investors. There was rampant insider knowledge being passed around that wasn't disclosed to the public until after launch, which resulted in the stock crashing soon after its IPO debut. The retail investors were the victims in that debacle actually

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
you sound foolish. The FB IPO fukked up due to the criminals at Morgan Stanley, and Goldman Sachs. It had nothing to do with retail investors. There was rampant insider knowledge being passed around that wasn't disclosed to the public until after launch, which resulted in the stock crashing soon after its IPO debut. The retail investors were the victims in that debacle actually

that's what I'm saying the institutional investors were tapped out so they had to bring in retail investors. And the smart money got out.

we'll see where twtr goes. It could be linkedin or groupon