Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

GoogleMe

$ ¥ € £ $
Daps
Reppin
The Street
Noteworthy volume in $NQ December 13 $4/$5 puts on Friday. Prolly a put spread. Wait to see if it transfers to OI tomorrow

original_17033467.png

Bernie Madoff

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Otisville, Federal Correctional Institution
@aliG
Bbry down 19%. Fired the CEO and called off the sale. Selling convertible stock to raise 1 billion. I'll be looking for an entry point at these prices.
Actually think they can make it if they drop the handheld business (or keep it corporate only) and focus on enterprise and security.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
@aliG
Bbry down 19%. Fired the CEO and called off the sale. Selling convertible stock to raise 1 billion. I'll be looking for an entry point at these prices.
Actually think they can make it if they drop the handheld business (or keep it corporate only) and focus on enterprise and security.
BBRY is done. Sorry to break it to you friend. M$ will undoubtedly own the corporate world shortly.

aliG

Pro
Daps
@aliG

I said $5/6 is a good entry point for BBRY. I believe what Hiphoplives4eva said is right tho. I am a big fanboy and even I believe that it is done. You cant even legitimize buying on any sort of hype (like BB10 that took its stock price from 6 to 18).