Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Bernie Madoff

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Otisville, Federal Correctional Institution
I see you on the ACHN stock alot. You think that scooping some at $2.30-$2.40 that it will jump back up to the $7-$10 range that it was at the beginning of the year anytime soon?
No brainier at 2.30-2.40 even if you just want to buy strictly to scalp it.... At 1.80 just on cash alone, basically people are trading on the basis that the pipeline is only worth .50-.70 which is comical. Lots of manipulation going on right now, especially last couple of weeks. I expect a HUGE spike on earnings. It jumped 8% on favorable preclinical information on a drug that wouldn't be in play for years down the road. If the FDA removes the hold it will jump 100% in a day. Buyout is very possible as well. I've posted why I'm so strong on the stock throughout the thread look back on my posts and see if you agree.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
You see the stock coming back up to $170 after the results report panic subsides?
I do. The company is doing well, its 3rd quarter numbers just didn't meet big investors lofty expectations.

while its definitely overpriced given its outrageous P/E ratio, its still imho a great buy as TSLA is the future of the automotive industry and will easily grow into its current lofty valuations. This is one stock I will likely continue to buy even if it continues to drop.

Bernie Madoff

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Around how many shares did u buy? How much money have you invested?
60 calls (6,000 shares(@ $1 April 14
Avg price .45- so around $2,700 in options
1,968 common at 1.27=$2,500
1,327 common at 1.13=$1,500

So all in all I control 9,295 shares(as long as the calls stay in the money..)
With around $6,700 invested.

Down almost a grand at this point, but patience is easy when you have done your due diligence and are built for this shyt:win:
Not to mention I've made a killing shorting yelp, and especially tsla...Pandora is next today.

Last edited:

Bernie Madoff

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Whoever is buying twtr today best of luck on that gamble. Let me see if I can predict how this is going to go. Retail investors send stock soaring. Big money/insiders who already have their shares sell in the mid 40's.. Those shares getting unloaded, send the stock down sharply. Retail investors see the drop unload shares, twtr hits $18, big money gets back in, snd the stock remains around $23 for awhile..

Give this post 6 months....

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
I'm down with some TWTR predictions. I'm staying on the sidelines for this one.

Today its gonna pop up to $34-36 range intraday then settled back down around $31. Short term I see it staying above $30 because the hype machine will be in overdrive.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Whoever is buying twtr today best of luck on that gamble. Let me see if I can predict how this is going to go. Retail investors send stock soaring. Big money/insiders who already have their shares sell in the mid 40's.. Those shares getting unloaded, send the stock down sharply. Retail investors see the drop unload shares, twtr hits $18, big money gets back in, snd the stock remains around $23 for awhile..

Give this post 6 months....

I see it around the same way, but it could surprise people....I think it has better value than FB did/does to be honest

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Me too. But I believe better entry points in the future will be available. Going to be fun to watch from the sidelines today though :skip:

Definitely...Im gonna keep tabs on it all day for sure..expecting a lot of fukkery...I think a good buy point would be 17-20 but, honestly, it may not dip as much as we think...