Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

GoogleMe

$ ¥ € £ $
Daps
Reppin
The Street
Im not worried in the least honestly. Not a matter of if, it's a matter of when.

Right on. I do notice there are 30,000+ Nov 13 $3 puts sitting in the open interest; 11,000+ Nov 13 $3 calls sitting in the open interest; and 8,000+ Dec 13 $5 calls sitting in the open-interest. Options chain is unreadable imo.

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
Bernie, whats your course of action if and when ACHN drops below that 2.40 support and/or if the news on Nov 4 isn't as exciting as you had imagined? Serious question, not trolling. I took a 12% loss on ACHN and got out. Reminded me too much of all the other bio stocks I've lost on and all I could think was "don't fight a down trend or the FDA"

Bernie Madoff

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Otisville, Federal Correctional Institution
Bernie, whats your course of action if and when ACHN drops below that 2.40 support and/or if the news on Nov 4 isn't as exciting as you had imagined? Serious question, not trolling. I took a 12% loss on ACHN and got out. Reminded me too much of all the other bio stocks I've lost on and all I could think was "don't fight a down trend or the FDA"
I've explained my reasoning on why I see so much upside. If news doesn't come out on the 4th, what will I do? Continue to hold my common stock with a 2.43 avg, and wait to cash in my dec, and jan $4 calls. Goes down more? I'll buy those jan 2015 calls I have my eye on .
Achn
Dvax
Now I'm about to head out to Buffalo Wild Wings and drink some red hook beer(brew) which is up 60% for me in the last two months:smile: go Red Sox :skip:

GoogleMe

$ ¥ € £ $
Daps
Reppin
The Street
I've explained my reasoning on why I see so much upside. If news doesn't come out on the 4th, what will I do? Continue to hold my common stock with a 2.43 avg, and wait to cash in my dec, and jan $4 calls. Goes down more? I'll buy those jan 2015 calls I have my eye on .
Achn
Dvax
Now I'm about to head out to Buffalo Wild Wings and drink some red hook beer(brew) which is up 60% for me in the last two months:smile: go Red Sox :skip:

If ACHN is anything like ARIA meltdown it will be great for your calls. Good luck

Bernie Madoff

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Otisville, Federal Correctional Institution
Lets see on October 21st ACHN begins a downward trend from 2.86-2.95.. ON LIGHT VOLUME. Stock continues to drop until it hits 2.40, now keep it mind last time it hit 2.40 institutional buyers came through and purchased 8 million plus shares in alittle over a week. Now today at those levels wouldn't you know ACHN is on pace to double if not triple last weeks avg volume. around 500k shares in the first 30 minutes of trading.. Forget all the TA, sometimes all it takes is common sense to make money off a trade. A stock with heavy short interest being scooped up by institutional holders who are going to hold the stock and not sell at these levels=$$

GoogleMe

$ ¥ € £ $
Daps
Reppin
The Street
If you play the range breaks in ACHN you will make money as well off the common. I'm not big on technicals, but I wont deny its existence either.

NQ up 30% today