Reppin
black love, unity, and music

Bernie Madoff

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Otisville, Federal Correctional Institution
:damn:

I'll be buying on the dip most likely. I really like yelp as a service. What do you think about the stock's progress long term?
I think that new google service is going to hurt them tremendously. I remember when I did a lot of online marketing and would sign up for lots of gmail accounts to spam. Then they started requiring phone number verification, which at the time I thought was stupid as hell. I now see the vision.
While yelp is just anonymous reviews that can be left by spammers,Yelp has faced heavy criticism over the last couple months over this.
Now with Google jumping in the game(with a higher % of VERIFIED users) yelp is in trouble imo. Angies list was the first victim, yelp will be the second. I think yelp is going to tank 8% + when they release numbers. Big miss on revenue!

And look at the insider transactions. Why would the people with the most knowledge about the stock be tripping over each other trying to sell going into Tuesday? Could be wrong, maybe they wanted a new park ave high rise.. See in a couple of days though.

Bernie Madoff

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Yes ^...
Some guy just hit me with "those are automatic sales, so your logic is flawed"

Yeah. I'm sure nobody would ever manipulate a stock higher to hit that sell point :rolleyes:

Quite a bump on the 21st of Oct. shares were sold and the stock is down almost 10% since then.. Hmmm

ThaBoyBam

You don't respect your jaw!
Daps
Yes ^...

Yeah. I'm sure nobody would ever manipulate a stock higher to hit that sell point :rolleyes:

Quite a bump on the 21st of Oct. shares were sold and the stock is down almost 10% since then.. Hmmm

:russ:

Reminds me of my penny stock trading days. It's really folk out there that think that these stocks aren't being manipulated on the reg. And I'm not saying that in a bad way. :ld:

Just gotta throw the insider buying/selling in with the TA and fundamentals.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Break this down for me... because it seems insane. I don't really like playing with stocks I like other things but explain this to me...

Not sure what there is to break down. I'll be buying this stock once the IPO is announced. i'm doing this because i feel twitter is a valuable service that will likely gain in value.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yes ^...

Please educate on how to buy puts. I wouldn't mind putting a small amount of money on this move.

Bernie Madoff

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Please educate on how to buy puts. I wouldn't mind putting a small amount of money on this move.
Got to be approved through your broker. Usually just a generic application, tell them you have 5+ years trading options , 5-10k your looking to speculate with.
The $68 nov 16
puts are at around 5.60

But I'm going to try to pick up $65 puts for Feb 22 at 9.30
That way even if they beat estimates Tuesday and spike up, I'll be holding puts with plenty of intrinsic value as they inevitably fall back down in the coming weeks\ months. If they miss like I think they will, depending on guidance, I may just flip the puts at 11.50 which I think I will get on a 8% drop.
This is purely a speculative play on my part. Very little TA..

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
Where do I create an account so I can trade for real?

Plenty of sites you can trade on. Look around for the cheapest options for what you want to trade. Certain places are better for options vs stocks. If you're new, just keep it easy with Etrade.com or Scottstrade.com . TDAmeritrade has a great platform as well. Just look for one with low cost stock brokering.