Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
As I said already in another post. They manipulated the stock to hit the sell price. Stock fell about 10% off that automatic sale In The days following.
YELP is a train as well though. Bounced back up after being down 10%. Itll be around 75 by next release probably

Bernie Madoff

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Otisville, Federal Correctional Institution
You didn't answer my question breh, but I guess I get what you're getting at, and I don't deny the possibility. Honestly I don't trust 10b5-1 plans, and believe there are many incidents of some abuse of it. All of these regulations enacted by the SEC are drafted by attorneys with incentives. This rule is intended to protect insiders from accusations of insider trading :skip:. Also, according to Wiki: "After Rule 10b5-1 was enacted, the SEC staff publicly took the position that canceling a planned trade made under the safe harbor does not constitute insider trading, even if the person was aware of the inside information when canceling the trade." :why: I could go on and on about 10b5-1 plans, but I will leave this here for anyone who wants to read more.

http://www.mofo.com/files/Uploads/Images/FAQ10b51.pdf
I don't need to read any of that, it's common sense imo

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
I personally love FB and its platform. I'm not a big Twitter user but maybe its because none of the people I know use it. I don't think FB is going anywhere. Its our generations yellow pages. Lots of potential for the future to expand into new areas that we haven't thought of yet.

GoogleMe

$ ¥ € £ $
Daps
Reppin
The Street
Facebook will be non existent in 10 years brehs. Anyone looking at Facebook other than as a short term gamble are playing a fools game.

According to Sandberg, more people spend time on Facebook/Instagram mobile than AOL, LinkedIn, Pandora, Pinterest, Twitter, Tumblr, YouTube, and Yahoo combined. If they keep monetizing their traffic they will be good. Ebersman admitted tho that daily teen usage is declining.

Check out Expedia tho.

Last edited:

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
Facebook and social media are the perfect deterrent for attention that could be put to improving their lives. It is the modern day version of the Collisuem for the masses.

Dont underestimate their power. I haven't seen anything rise to the point of challenging it yet.

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
Facebook and social media are the perfect deterrent for attention that could be put to improving their lives. It is the modern day version of the Collisuem for the masses.

Dont underestimate their power. I haven't seen anything rise to the point of challenging it yet.

yeah but the question is how well can they monetize it?

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
yeah but the question is how well can they monetize it?
this. i don't know, maybe offer a small business platform that charges like 20 a month for people to sell their clothes on their personal site. if i was in their advertising shyt, thats one way i would innovate. fukk it, the coli could do that here, and give them their own subsection to advertise their wares, charging the vendors a nominal fee.