Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits

Bernie Madoff

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Otisville, Federal Correctional Institution
I'd buy his bonds for him to put out another ziggy stardust.

I've never read the full story on that. It must of been a complete failure because no one tried it again.
It was actually pretty successful and returned 8%

Issued in 1997, the bonds were bought for US$55 million by the Prudential Insurance Company of America.[2][3] The bonds paid an interest rate of 7.9% and had an average life of ten years,[4] a higher rate of return than a 10-year Treasury note (at the time, 6.37%).

However, by March 2004, Moody's Investors Servicelowered the bonds from an A3 rating (the seventh highest rating) to Baa3, one notch above junk status.[6][7] The downgrade was prompted by lower-than-expected revenue "due to weakness in sales for recorded music" and that an unnamed company guaranteed the issue.[8]

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Celebrity_bond

I read somewhere else online that the guy who was behind the bowie bonds had a bunch of legal issues with other holders. So now he does the same thing privately.

As of 2012, Pullman himself assumes the risk for the stream of future royalties by purchasing royalties outright from artists who are looking to sell instead of packaging them for others to buy.[6]

Bernie Madoff

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Otisville, Federal Correctional Institution
China's government allows this shyt to go on too. the fukking DA's in the United States want to sue over bribes in China but it's just how you have to do business there.
It should also be illegal for muddy waters to take a bunch of short positions right before they release that article. How is that not inside trading?

GoogleMe

$ ¥ € £ $
Daps
Reppin
The Street
It should also be illegal for muddy waters to take a bunch of short positions right before they release that article. How is that not inside trading?

Ackman, Einhorn, and Icahn all do the same stuff.

Keep an eye on NQ for a short-term bounce.

Last edited: