Body cam video shows Tulsa man’s last moments alive after "accidental" police shooting

aaaaaaa

Banned
Daps
I dont know what you trying to get at. If you think I'm c00n'n for cops you trippin. I'm just saying if you give a cop any excuse as a black person they will kill you dead. Any they might do it anyway just because...

It doesn't matter your intention. When you start with the "why did he run?" narrative you're defending the cop.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It doesn't matter your intention. When you start with the "why did he run?" narrative you're defending the cop.

:why: I didn't ask why he ran, I don't care why he ran, there didn't appear to be any reason to shoot the guy, all I said is don't run to give these pigs any kinda of excuse to kill us dead more than they already want to as soon as they pull up.

or how about cops stop fukking shooting people that they arent a fukking threat
Yeah that would be idea, good luck with waiting on that to happen anytime soon.

tmonster

Superstar
Daps
Not again with this shyt.
oh they are gonna be all up in this thread
OTilNbA.gif

gotta keep the establishment from getting wet
N8433wx.gif

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
or how about cops stop fukking shooting people that they arent a fukking threat

I dont think you get what dude is saying.

of course these cacs need to stop doing this....but in America, they dont stop. they kill you, your family grieves then they all get off...this is the recurring theme

so what is a nikka to do? keep running knowing they will shoot you like they huntin? will you tell your son to run from the police and hope they dont shoot him? your better off telling him to keep a strap and shoot it out...or better yet, just tell him to move the fukk out of America...cuz that seems like a better option.

aint shyt changed and nikkas been fighting this war for hundreds of years. either pack your bags and move from that motherfukker, or go to war and take shyt over. running is a bad move. I dunno how many nikkas actually outrun cops when they got helicopters and all other types of shyt. it seems like it always ends in fukkery. either they sick dogs on you, clap you, or call back up and go to work on you...having you showing up in court lookin like you been to hell and back

these crackas got body cameras and they still doing this shyt :snoop:

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
shyt is crazy right
he kept saying put the gun down and the guy was saying NO. lol. the cop saw dude load it up, pull it out and aim it. they even had a scuffle before that which should've earned the suspect a beating. cost him his life but it is what it is. the white cops sympathize with white suspects.