Body cam video shows Tulsa man’s last moments alive after "accidental" police shooting

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
This is why we need to keep reminding these white people that black lives matter

Not only do these white officers keep shooting black men for no reason, once they shoot them, they just let them bleed out in the street.

Sickening :scust:

Daps
Reppin
VOID
tumblr_nappf5WmbN1qa0d11o1_1280.jpg

Daps
Reppin
VOID
This is why we need to keep reminding these white people that black lives matter

Not only do these white officers keep shooting black men for no reason, once they shoot them, they just let them bleed out in the street.

I hate to say it, they'll never think our lives matter...fukk a reminder, they need to stop killing us all willy nilly.

But really, I give up with these fukkin crackers, I'm just heading to Africa. They've been conditioned 24/7/365 for 400+ years to see us as less than dogs. There's no reasoning with people like that.

DMGAINGREEN

Transitioning from Sec 8 to tha Sky scrapes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx

On some G shyt , fukk that because why should we have to guide them to know compassion that's suppose to be innate in humans , telling them that is going to make them display fraudulent remorse and deceive ya nikkas like they been doing successfully for a good minute now . Not directed towards you by the way but I'm just saying in general .

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
real spit look I have a homie that's a cop we like best friends he been a cop going on 2 yrs. now his whole attitude has changed he feel like cops can do any damn thing and never wrong about nothing (me and him both black) his excuse is u don't know how hard it is to be a cop we was talking about Walter Scott and I told him there is no way he cant be found of murder if they don't convict him its no hope for black men he going tell me our people need to pull our pants up and get a job im like :mindblown: what that got to do with anything like and he goes to talk about his past and he told me would you ever convict yourself of a crime and send yourself to jail I said hell nall he replied neither will we :leon:

your friend is a phaggot. Tell him i said I hope he catches a fade from a bow-legged heron addict. :pacspit:

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
http://www.tulsaworld.com/news/crim...cle_3d1f3fe7-43cd-5fa1-9e8c-d8b3aefe2504.html

Apologize if this has been posted. But this is a important part to the story.

Robert Bates, the reserve Tulsa County deputy who fatally shot a man who was in a physical altercation with another deputy last week, has donated thousands of dollars worth of items to the Sheriff’s Office since becoming a reserve deputy in 2008.

Bates has donated multiple vehicles, guns and stun guns to the Sheriff’s Office since he became a reserve deputy in 2008, Clark said. The Sheriff’s Office did not have an itemized list of donations made by Bates available Monday and deferred that question to the county commissioners’ office, which tracks those items.

Scust at some old ass man being allowed to carry firearms.

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
Be Black in the United States of America, brehs. :coffee:

humble forever

All Star
Daps
woah woah woah, did i really read an article where the cops are saying there will be no charges? can they really do that?

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset
I actually read he was a volunteer cop....whatever that means sigh

this!

he was a volunteer cop...he is actually a local business man that has donated a bunch of money and equipment to the pigs in exchange for him to pretend to be a cop.

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset
They act like law enforcement is the only stressful job out there. Miners go to work everyday potentially digging their own grave yet they're not killing random people.

they are not even top ten most dangerous jobs

10. Construction Laborers
10-construction-laborers.jpg

Reuters/Mike Blake
Total fatalities for 2013 (based on preliminary data): 215

Fatality rate (per 100,000 full-time equivalent workers): 17.7

According to the BLS, these workers perform tasks involving physical labor at construction sites. They may operate hand and power tools of all types, and may clean and prepare sites, dig trenches, set braces to support the sides of excavations, erect scaffolding, and clean up rubble, debris, and other waste materials.

9. Electrical Power-Line Installers And Repairers
9-electrical-power-line-installers-and-repairers.jpg

Business Insider
Total fatalities for 2013 (based on preliminary data): 27

Fatality rate (per 100,000 full-time equivalent workers): 21.5

According to the BLS, these workers install or repair cables or wires used in electrical power or distribution systems.

8. Farmers, Ranchers, And Other Agricultural Managers
8-farmers-ranchers-and-other-agricultural-managers.jpg

U.S. Department of Agriculture/flickr
Total fatalities for 2013 (based on preliminary data): 220

Fatality rate (per 100,000 full-time equivalent workers): 21.8

According to the BLS, farmers, ranchers, and other agricultural managers run establishments that produce crops, livestock, and dairy products.

7. Driver/Sales Workers and Truck Drivers
7-driversales-workers-and-truck-drivers.jpg

Ethan Miller/Getty Images
Total fatalities for 2013 (based on preliminary data): 748

Fatality rate (per 100,000 full-time equivalent workers): 22.0

According to the BLS, these workers drive trucks or other vehicles over established routes or within an established territory and sell or deliver goods, such as food products, including restaurant take-out items, or pick up or deliver items such as commercial laundry. They may also take orders, collect payment, or stock merchandise at point of delivery.

6. Mining Machine Operators
6-mining-machine-operators.jpg

Oro Industries
Total fatalities for 2013 (based on preliminary data): 16

Fatality rate (per 100,000 full-time equivalent workers): 26.9

According to the BLS, these workers operate self-propelled mining machines that rip coal, metal and nonmetal ores, rock, stone, or sand from the mine face and load it onto conveyors or into shuttle cars in a continuous operation.

5. Refuse And Recyclable Material Collectors
5-refuse-and-recyclable-material-collectors.jpg

Montgomery Cty Division of Solid Waste Services/flickr
Total fatalities for 2013 (based on preliminary data): 33

Fatality rate (per 100,000 full-time equivalent workers): 33.0

According to the BLS, these workers collect and dump refuse or recyclable materials from containers into trucks.

4. Roofers
4-roofers.jpg

David Shankbone/flickr
Total fatalities for 2013 (based on preliminary data): 69

Fatality rate (per 100,000 full-time equivalent workers): 38.7

According to the BLS, roofers repair and install the roofs of buildings using a variety of materials, including shingles, asphalt, and metal.

3. Aircraft Pilots And Flight Engineers
3-aircraft-pilots-and-flight-engineers.jpg

Robert Libetti / Business Insider
Total fatalities for 2013 (based on preliminary data): 63

Fatality rate (per 100,000 full-time equivalent workers): 50.6

According to the BLS, these professionals pilot and navigate the flight of fixed-wing, multi-engine aircraft, usually on scheduled air carrier routes, for the transport of passengers and cargo.

2. Fishers And Related Fishing Workers
2-fishers-and-related-fishing-workers.jpg

REUTERS
Total fatalities for 2013 (based on preliminary data): 27

Fatality rate (per 100,000 full-time equivalent workers): 75.0

According to the BLS, these workers catch and trap various types of marine life. The fish they catch are for human food, animal feed, bait, and other uses.

1. Logging Workers
1-logging-workers.jpg

Mario Tama/Getty Images
Total fatalities for 2013 (based on preliminary data): 59

Fatality rate (per 100,000 full-time equivalent workers): 91.3

According to the BLS, these workers harvest thousands of acres of forests each year. The timber they harvest provides the raw material for many consumer goods and industrial products.

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/most-dangerous-jobs-in-america-2014-12?op=1#ixzz3X8RGsGJJ

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
Shame that the last words he heard in life was "fukk your breath" & "Shut the fukk up':mjcry:

Whoever that bytch was that had his knee on the back of his head deserves the worst form of disease that kills him as slow & painful as possible

This man got shot by these fakkits and he can feel his life escaping him and it's like 3 of them holding him down:beli: