Body cam video shows Tulsa man’s last moments alive after "accidental" police shooting

WheresWallace

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"Im losing my breath!" "Fuk your breath" :what: :wow: hope that fakkit has nightmares for the rest of his life leading to severe ptsd and offs himself

Do people who hunt deer for sport get PTSD...probably not because they don't anything wrong in what they are doing.

This cop probably feels the same way.

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
Yet that cac family in the Walmart parking lot had to literally SHOOT the cop for them to resort to using deadly force.

But it's not a race thing brehs:sas2:
breh i seen a video when this vietnam vet killed this cop and i shyt you not breh, that cop told him to put the gun down 100000000 times. Meanwhile we are getting pulled over and shot to death with no warning whatsoever with no fukking weapon

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
accidentally shot him...:childplease:

Dont run from the police brehs they will kill a nikka dead with no second thoughts, they might kill you dead anyway. But you run and its a wrap.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not again with this shyt.

I dont know what you trying to get at. If you think I'm c00n'n for cops you trippin. I'm just saying if you give a cop any excuse as a black person they will kill you dead. Any they might do it anyway just because...