Body cam video shows Tulsa man’s last moments alive after "accidental" police shooting

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
I didn't see this posted yet. this is the gun sting,

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
gotta keep the establishment from getting wet
N8433wx.gif
:scust:

OwenReese

COSMIC FORCE
Supporter
Daps

i shouldn't have watched that video. Alot of cops are pieces of shyt serious. You just shot a fukking man and you have the audacity to say 'fukk your breath' and 'you didn't do shyt?' It's like these people put a badge on and become avatars of satan or something. I don't know how you can look yourself in the mirror after behaving like this. How you can look at your children or your loved ones knowing how much of a goddamn coward and lowlife you are. It just boggles my mind.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
i shouldn't have watched that video. Alot of cops are pieces of shyt serious. You just shot a fukking man and you have the audacity to say 'fukk your breath' and 'you didn't do shyt?' It's like these people put a badge on and become avatars of satan or something. I don't know how you can look yourself in the mirror after behaving like this. How you can look at your children or your loved ones knowing how much of a goddamn coward and lowlife you are. It just boggles my mind.

you have to look at people as human to feel like you're doing something wrong when you're violent against them.

this is why the native Americans were called savages, this is why Black people are called savages and thugs, and ******s, those terms are meant to dehumanize non-white people.

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'll add this comment though, because it can save a life. If you encounter police and for any reason you are under suspicion of something don't yell, run, reach for something, etc. Calmly request to be arrested and read your Miranda rights. At this point you are safer locked up than arguing with a cop on the streets with no witnesses.