Body cam video shows Tulsa man’s last moments alive after "accidental" police shooting

Ken Mercilus

Black Bouncer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jackson, Mississippi
20shl76.jpg

thirdeye

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
the fukk is there a 73 year old pig for :what:

municipal double dipping is common. retire and get pension, then get hired by another division or department in a nearby town and city. pure greed. jobs could be going to vets or anyone qualified

I actually read he was a volunteer cop....whatever that means sigh

brother walt

GOOD AND CHEAP PODCAST
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
GOOD AND CHEAP PODCAST
real spit look I have a homie that's a cop we like best friends he been a cop going on 2 yrs. now his whole attitude has changed he feel like cops can do any damn thing and never wrong about nothing (me and him both black) his excuse is u don't know how hard it is to be a cop we was talking about Walter Scott and I told him there is no way he cant be found of murder if they don't convict him its no hope for black men he going tell me our people need to pull our pants up and get a job im like :mindblown: what that got to do with anything like and he goes to talk about his past and he told me would you ever convict yourself of a crime and send yourself to jail I said hell nall he replied neither will we :leon:

Krazy

Rifle weh taller dan palm tree
Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard
Yano what at least the officer that shot him said:
"I shot him!" the shocked former policeman says, dropping his gun from the recoil. "I'm sorry."

Sounds like he genuinly didnt mean it or immediately regreted, not to say its right but...

However that other officer is a piece of shyt.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
real spit look I have a homie that's a cop we like best friends he been a cop going on 2 yrs. now his whole attitude has changed he feel like cops can do any damn thing and never wrong about nothing (me and him both black) his excuse is u don't know how hard it is to be a cop we was talking about Walter Scott and I told him there is no way he cant be found of murder if they don't convict him its no hope for black men he going tell me our people need to pull our pants up and get a job im like :mindblown: what that got to do with anything like and he goes to talk about his past and he told me would you ever convict yourself of a crime and send yourself to jail I said hell nall he replied neither will we :leon:
They act like law enforcement is the only stressful job out there. Miners go to work everyday potentially digging their own grave yet they're not killing random people.