Bobby Brown ascended to God Level in this

Daps
Chris knows how to do mj moves, but he can't pull them off as good as mj.

Mike is A1 when it comes to fluidity and precision.

I've always felt that Chris knows how to do more dance moves than probably anybody we've seen, but technique wise he isn't the best.

Omarion and usher are even better in that aspect.

IWunD3r

Superstar
Daps
Hmm nikka please Michael Jackson always looks funny since he never could perform Remember the Time live because he couldn't nail the moves down like that .
That's why I stated Bobby, Hammer and Chris >>>Mike
Mike was mostly a chopregraphed dancer.
Bobby, Hammer Chris . And even Prince would give u an impromptu in their live performances.

That's why Mike was scared to battle Hammer. Even though the GodFather commissioned it.

IWunD3r

Superstar
Daps
Chris knows how to do mj moves, but he can't pull them off as good as mj.

Mike is A1 when it comes to fluidity and precision.

I've always felt that Chris knows how to do more dance moves than probably anybody we've seen, but technique wise he isn't the best.

Omarion and usher are even better in that aspect.

If Chris could bust out MJ moves, then that's the technique in it self.
Usher and Omarion are smoother dancers like Mike. While Chris is more aggressive he throws his body into it more like Bobby. Its just different styles.

Right now Chris is the ultimate dancer.

krazykid18

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bobby, Hammer Chris . And even Prince would give u an impromptu in their live performances.

That's why Mike was scared to battle Hammer. Even though the GodFather commissioned it.

Lets not go that far Mike could dance and get busy .. prince should not be brought up with those weak ass James Brown moves

KodeBlue

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Usher and Omarion are smoother dancers like Mike. While Chris is more aggressive he throws his body into it more like Bobby. Its just different styles.

Doing the dance isn't the technique. The precision of execution is the technique. CB didn't have that precision. MJ had every, style, precision. Showmanship, FAR better singer, and just a better all around entertainer than CB, and it's not even debatable.

Daps

The way he pulls them off. With mj`s moves there's a certain amount of fluidity and precision you gotta have to pull them off like he does.

Just look at Chris Brown's moonwalk and then look at Mike's moonwalk for example.

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A max b thread, a new jack swing thread, a Bobby thread.... Hell muthafukkin yeaa

Bobby the best to sing, dance, rap and perform. True great

Swag onna hunnid

5f935f34d3fc47a98c036c4184847d8b

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I think Bobby and Hammer would have killed MJ in a freestyle battle BUT MJ was like the DRake when it came to he could take your style, master it, and people think it was his because he does it some much better.

MJ put his own swag or twist on dance moves, while Hammer and Bobby were just straight dancing, white Chris brown is just impersonating them all (not saying this as a negative).

CB is the type where he will learn your moves and perfect it, but he isnt doing anything better than those before him, he can simply just do everything they did.

KodeBlue

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I think Bobby and Hammer would have killed MJ in a freestyle battle BUT MJ was like the DRake when it came to he could take your style, master it, and people think it was his because he does it some much better.

MJ put his own swag or twist on dance moves, while Hammer and Bobby were just straight dancing, white Chris brown is just impersonating them all (not saying this as a negative).

CB is the type where he will learn your moves and perfect it, but he isnt doing anything better than those before him, he can simply just do everything they did.

I doubt he'd get killed in a freestyle. The whole Billie Jean performance during Motown 25 was a freestyle. The nikka freestyled what is considered one of the greatest performes ever. To make it even crazier, he was unhappy with that performance. He thinks he could've done better...what kinda of shyt is that?

Last edited:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I doubt he'd get killed in a freestyle. The whole Billie Jean performance during Motown 25 was a freestyle. The nikka freestyled what is considered one of the greatest performes ever. To make it even crazier, he was unhappy with that performance.
Valid point. Even then idk how you could judge the comp. hammer and bobby are agressive dancers so you could compare those two directly while MJ was much more graceful. I think CB is naturally an agressive dancer which is why his MJ imitations arent as graceful.

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY

breh this is false :snoop:

KodeBlue

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Valid point. Even then idk how you could judge the comp. hammer and bobby are agressive dancers so you could compare those two directly while MJ was much more graceful. I think CB is naturally an agressive dancer which is why his MJ imitations arent as graceful.

I agree. Bobby, and Hammer were doing some Shaun T insanity type shyt out there. Lol definitely high energy.