Daps
Reppin
Purgatory

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A
THIS is the real answer to Bobby being Gawd Level....I'm willing to fight on this

Edit: gotta take a few points off for the Trump cameo

:salute::salute::salute:

This was the shyt!!

The fact that we're revisiting this now considering the relevance of Trump today...

:wow:

I forgot that idiot had a cameo in this :wow:

Bobby fukkin Brown man :wow:

krazykid18

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Chris Brown is a better dancer because he took it more serious than Bobby but Bobby is BETTER PERFORMER THAN CHRIS could ever be.Bobby energy in 89 - 91 was godly like it didn't make sense how energetic he was

The definition of swag even after BBD came with Posion first

OR EVEN the HUMPIN AROUND TOUR

Look at where he jumped from

Or when he destroyed and basically killed NEw Edition on the heartbreak tour where he became the headliner

I believe the same thing that happened to Mike in 84 happened to Bobby in late 90 an alien came and grabbed the nikka and replaced him with some placebo shyt

Last edited:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Chris Brown is a better dancer because he took it more serious than Bobby but Bobby is BETTER PERFORMER THAN CHRIS could ever be.Bobby energy in 89 - 91 was godly like it didn't make sense how energetic he was

The definition of swag even after BBD came with Posion first

OR EVEN the HUMPIN AROUND TOUR

Look at where he jumped from

Or when he destroyed and basically killed NEw Edition on the heartbreak tour where he became the headliner

I believe the same thing that happened to Mike in 84 happened to Bobby in late 90 an alien came and grabbed the nikka and replaced him with some placebo shyt

Lotta people say Whitney turnt him out and ruined his life. My ex said her mama saw Bobby in the projects buying crack back in the day.
:mjcry: