Bobby Brown ascended to God Level in this

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People can clown him all they want to, but Don't Be Cruel is a top 10 album imo:myman:. MJ, Hammer, & Bobby Brown were my dance teachers growing up.

The king of R&B for real. I need a link to that album. I got it on my old ipod but this thread reminded me of its greatness. I can delete some newer trash for some more bobby

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
Bobby Brown - Don't Be Cruel (1988)

Don't Be Cruel was released on June 20, 1988.

This year... the day before summer commences, we can celebrate the 30 year anniversary of this seminal R&B album that defined the lives of an entire generation for decades to come.

Btw, i finally had the opportune to listen to BOBBY album that shiit is just as good as DBC imo... (I'm extremely partial to New Jack Swing production and Teddy was at his prime in the early 90's... his sound was so refined and crisp, melodies and drum programming on fukkin' point).

Let's rejoice all my fellow R&B enthusiasts...

including my flabby and swaggy team mates.

:ohlawd:

TL15

Veteran
Daps
This is the goat Bobby Brown moment

rTZe94Q.gif

coming out of a helicopter :banderas:
wearing a Vick jersey :myman:
kenpo kicking the cameraman :dead:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
J
Don't Be Cruel was released on June 20, 1988.

This year... the day before summer commences, we can celebrate the 30 year anniversary of this seminal R&B album that defined the lives of an entire generation for decades to come.

Btw, i finally had the opportune to listen to BOBBY album that shiit is just as good as DBC imo... (I'm extremely partial to New Jack Swing production and Teddy was at his prime in the early 90's... his sound was so refined and crisp, melodies and drum programming on fukkin' point).

Let's rejoice all my fellow R&B enthusiasts...

including my flabby and swaggy team mates.

:ohlawd:

That BOBBY album was on fire from start to finish..I also felt at the time it didn't get the respect it deserved

Daps
Chris Brown?

Chris Brown is an awesome dancer.

Prime Bob was an event. Grown men looking at the boy float around. Bob had the most stage charisma we may have ever seen