Bobby Brown ascended to God Level in this

IWunD3r

Superstar
Daps
Bobby hit the nail on the head on 1:12

Image wise, Mike and Prince were emasculated blk men... then came bobby a masculine dark skinned cat from the projects, who took the world by storm..:mjcry::mjcry::mjcry:

dude had a great reign from 88-92/93

IWunD3r

Superstar
Daps
Mike studied Fosse, gene Kelly, Fred Astaire and Alvin Ailey dancers. He was able to mix the classical stuff with the street dancing of Jeffery Daniels and Turbo. Mj was able to master his choreography and then he had a attaché of moves to choose from in his arsenal and freestyle, then fall back in perfect step with his background dancers. He mastered that technique by age 14.

Mj was a true student of dance while Bobby and breezy are street dancers. I give Bobby the nod because he was the blueprint of bringing that street nikka shyt unfiltered to rnb. Before him, street dudes singing rnb had to front like they were wholesome. Plus dude was flat out entertaining and as a male, you ain't feel like a bytch watching him tear up the stage. Mj is the goat entertainer overall no doubt tho. He encompassed damn near every genre of entertainment
this made so much sense when i think about it...

KodeBlue

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Mike studied Fosse, gene Kelly, Fred Astaire and Alvin Ailey dancers. He was able to mix the classical stuff with the street dancing of Jeffery Daniels and Turbo. Mj was able to master his choreography and then he had a attaché of moves to choose from in his arsenal and freestyle, then fall back in perfect step with his background dancers. He mastered that technique by age 14.

Mj was a true student of dance while Bobby and breezy are street dancers. I give Bobby the nod because he was the blueprint of bringing that street nikka shyt unfiltered to rnb. Before him, street dudes singing rnb had to front like they were wholesome. Plus dude was flat out entertaining and as a male, you ain't feel like a bytch watching him tear up the stage. Mj is the goat entertainer overall no doubt tho. He encompassed damn near every genre of entertainment

You know your shyt. Bob Fosse's influence on MJ seems to be most apparent in the live a Billie Jean performances From the hat, to the stance that he poses in at the beginning of the performances.

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
The case for Michael jackson outlined

kid goku....i mean michael. A little boy alone and unafraid with his talents:banderas:

dancing machine

Being able to dance to a song with pure rhythm with no choreography with the camera in front of u at all times. Something bobby,chris and usher dont showcase

Fleek choreography

single and background dance choreography

Goat breakdown by the end

Last edited:

KodeBlue

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
The case for Michael jackson outlined

kid goku....i mean michael. A little boy alone and unafraid with his talents:banderas:

dancing machine

Being able to dance to a song with pure rhythm with no choreography with the camera in front of u at all times. Something bobby,chris and usher dont showcase

Fleek choreography

single and background dance choreography

Goat breakdown by the end

Check out 2:35 mark of the Dancing Machine video. Notice how he spins three times, stop exactly where he wanted to, then sorta pop locks in perfect rhythm. Also notice that he did all that with very little space, so there was now room for error. And he has on platform shoes to make the cypher complete.

That's God Given Talent :ohlawd:

And he was only 14 in that video.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
THIS is the real answer to Bobby being Gawd Level....I'm willing to fight on this

Edit: gotta take a few points off for the Trump cameo

HEYYY! That's my shyt right there!

gif-7.gif~c200

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Right, strictly dancing. I'm an 80's baby so I'm biased toward MJ but give him a slight edge over Breezy. Jackson 5 MJ had no bounds.

d3f4b741691da2806265d194b15441ca523d50d5e6fe893f3b2a359030b5a4f5.gif

Yeah....the depth of Mike's expression>>>>>>

It was more spiritual for Mike.The way he felt the rhythm.

That routine at Motown 25(Billie Jean) was :mindblown:

How do you see some shyt like that in your mind?:wtf:

gloves-billie-jean.jpg

mooneslk.jpg

3168489862_1_6_ormOXsag.gif

motown2.gif

The all get out-classed ..out-sophisticated.

Come on now...That's Mike, man....That's Mike-----Y'all then forgot!:wow:

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No offence to Mike, but he ain't riding no beat dance wise like bobby in that medley video on the first page

Big Boda

My Family Are Not Immigrants.
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
400 Year Survivors Of American Slavery.
I was into rap real heavy back in the early 2000s Source & XXL days. For some reason I bought Benzino's album and on one of the songs Bobby Brown was rippin that shyt like a veteran MC

B Brown is that dude. When he performs he does that shyt to the max.

TillWeDie

All Star
Daps
subs great thread

now im looking up his old albums on Spotify

Last edited: