Bobby Bowden...say it ain't so

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it's different....and stop acting like it isn't. :stopitslime::camby:

when you're recruiting young black men and pretending to become a father figure of sorts for the next 3-4 years of their life.....but you support someone who's openly made racist remarks and has negative history against Blacks and ppl of color.

It's not about political views, it's about life philosophy. You endorse(the actions and beliefs of) who you vote for.
Oh please! Do you feel the same of all the multiple celebs who get in trouble constantly? Don't you endorse them when you buy their stuff?

Come on.

Last edited:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
This election is a clown show period but black people giving the Clintons a pass is fukking disgusting period

I didn't forget those anti-Obama ads and the slick shyt Bill was saying. :mjpls:

And Ms Super Predator and Hibitual Liar Hilary.

I'm not voting for either of those clowns for president. I'm voting indy. fukk em both

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Nah, I'm not falling for any of it. But if a person supports Trump, they are in fact a racist. Those are facts

I don't think it's necessarily "racist" as long as those people voting for trump don't try and act like he hasn't done and said racist/bigoted/fukked up shyt too. If you voting for him to see the world burn, then :yeshrug:

But yeah, a lot of mufukkaz voting for him are racist and bigoted.

Or even worse.....just voting Republican no matter who or what which is ignorant as fukk. But hey nikkaz do it for dems too with all the shameless pandering that Hilary does so :beli:

I will say that Hilary is significantly less inclined to support blatantly racist shyt and fukk up all the black support she has. That's probably the only thing going for us from her end. :francis:

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I don't think Bobby is racist, but he's one of those cats who just vote Republican no matter what. It's sad but :francis:

Being Republican doesn't make you racist, but racists and bigots overwhelmingly vote Republican. That's the biggest issue with the Party. And they can't survive without the latter unfortunately.

Gotta make a stand somewhere and :camby: that segment of your party because right now they have taken it over.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
just because you're not votingfor Hillary(and I'm not), doesn't mean you have to vote for Trump.
You're in Texas, right? Who the fukk u votin for? :what:

A black man in one of these racist states should vote Hillary just to support Obama imo :beli:

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I don't fukk with Republicans in general but I can at least tolerate the Mccains, Romneys, Deals and Kaischs among them, really really lose respect for anyone who actually supports this clown Trump being anywhere near the oval office, thank goodness he will be slaughtered in a few weeks and he can drop back to political irrelevancy like all the other ones who lose

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Oh please! Do you feel the same of all the multiple celebs who get in trouble constantly? Don't you endorse them when you buy their stuff?

Come on.

what do you mean by getting "in trouble"? :upsetfavre: Example?

And what type of "stuff" am I buying? :upsetfavre: Example?

This is a lame retort.

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nope, I knew Paterno was gone. Thought Bowden passed too:yeshrug:
francis-computer-jpg.5744