Bobby Bowden...say it ain't so

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Congress and Supreme Court hold more power then a figure head President.No one understand that :mindblown:

:jbhmm: Exactly. President is just a useless figurehead. I wonder how those supreme court justices it make there. I mean, I know their appointments need to be confirmed by the senate, but who's that useless figure head again that puts them there :jbhmm:

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You know you can vote for Trump without being a card carrying Klan member. You can just be fed up with the status quo or vote strictly republican or think the democrats and Hillary are worse.

Liberals are sickly arrogant and elitist these days

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
:jbhmm: Exactly. President is just a useless figurehead. I wonder how those supreme court justices it make there. I mean, I know their appointments need to be confirmed by the senate, but who's that useless figure head again that puts them there :jbhmm:
You know a President can go a whole term without appointing a justice right?Some of the judges were there since Reagan,Bush Sr.A president can only do much in short amount of time.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
It's only on the first paragraph of the article come on breh really.:martin:

"Legendary Florida State University football coach Bobby Bowden hit the campaign trail for Republican Donald Trump Monday, stressing that this was the most important election in his lifetime."
I wonder why he sees this as the most important election of his lifetime. :mjpls:

That answer he gave about the military was complete bullshyt. The military as strong and well-funded as it's ever been.

Savior

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Makes me feel some time of way that the majority of players are playing for open white supremacists and not even getting paid for it.....but what do you expect. These days when you assume the worst you're probably right.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
You know you can vote for Trump without being a card carrying Klan member. You can just be fed up with the status quo or vote strictly republican or think the democrats and Hillary are worse.

Are u white

Roadie pipeher

From the embers
Daps

:stopitslime: he is a terrible candidate, that not one candidate woulda skated by with all his issues were it not for bigotry.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what do you mean by getting "in trouble"? :upsetfavre: Example?

And what type of "stuff" am I buying? :upsetfavre: Example?

This is a lame retort.
Come on bruh, I mean those celebs in the tabloids, people buy they're stuff, do they approve.

He's not going to win, so I'm just not concerned.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Come on bruh, I mean those celebs in the tabloids, people buy they're stuff, do they approve.

He's not going to win, so I'm just not concerned.

To me, i draw the line at racism because I feel like that personally affects me.

That's different than celeb tabloid fodder from someone cheating on their spouse or beefing, other common stuff in tabloids. To me those are personal issues.