Bobby Bowden...say it ain't so

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
:sas2: They said the same thing about GW Bush....and it never happened
No they didnt. Stop trying to make it seem like anything Trump has done is normal or somehow par for the course.

This is the first time in history that all still living former presidents have assessed a major party nominee and united across both parties to declare "For the welfare of the world, THIS man CANNOT be president." That shyt aint normal.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
No they didnt. Stop trying to make it seem like anything Trump has done is normal or somehow par for the course.

This is the first time in history that all still living former presidents have assessed a major party nominee and united across both parties to declare "For the welfare of the world, THIS man CANNOT be president." That shyt aint normal.
Exactly. All those dudes danced with racism in subtle ways that led up to this point but Trump is racist and unqualified. There are no positives.

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
Black people are merely pawns in sports. We don't own or control shyt so basicly players will continue to play even if all these head coaches came out the closet as KKK members today. If 1 player decides not to play because of this, there's 100 more that would gladly take his place.

The white man owns all the resources so if black players want the benefits of playing at a major college, he better shut up and play

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Yeah I know. There's this mythology around him in Florida, just like all the other legendary winning college football coaches. He is a beloved figure to a lot of his former black players. He looks and sounds exactly how you would expect a KKK grand dragon to look and sound under his hood though.

I hate this fukking state :russ:

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
What the fukk does Russia have that we dont. Besides a leader that will deploy his army into sh1thole countries while international sanctions cripple his economy. All the while not gaining any new territory :jbhmm:

The idea that we need to invest more in the military is asinine. :what:

Allow white people to run .. a country you built into the ground brehs

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Maybe this will give Tom Brady the courage to publicly support his good friend Donald again.

I'm logging out fukk this stupid shyt this forum gets worse and worse by the day because of bullshyt threads like this
Damn y'all got him mad as fukk :pachaha:

It's alright breh, just because your hero supports a racist demagogue and indirectly revealed a lot about himself in the process, it will never take away all he has done for FSU
:salute:

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
i always assume they are the worse kind of republicans (not your rockefeller types, your deep south types) anyway. what would be shocking to me is if they weren't.