Bobby Bowden...say it ain't so

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
You know you can vote for Trump without being a card carrying Klan member. You can just be fed up with the status quo or vote strictly republican or think the democrats and Hillary are worse.

Liberals are sickly arrogant and elitist these days
Miss me with the klan talk. Voting fir a white nationalist agreeing, spreading meme falsehoods on black criminality candidate in Trump shows you can give two shyts about me.

fukk outta here with your liberal vs. Con posturing. You are either with a racist or not

Last edited:

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
To me, i draw the line at racism because I feel like that personally affects me.

That's different than celeb tabloid fodder from someone cheating on their spouse or beefing, other common stuff in tabloids. To me those are personal issues.
Right but Trump is not the only trash celebrity. he's just running for pres. he's a doofus not the end of the universe.
Do all celebrities recruit and coach young black men? :dahell:
Fair point. Maybe the guy just hates Hillary :yeshrug:

dizzy4111

Superstar
Daps
It's amazing how someone can coach black men for decades yet still have complete disdain for minorities.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
The plantation always wins out. These coaches could give a damn they know these kids will still come

Yeah....people act like there is some black 5 star recruit who is going to see this and be like "well i won't be taking my talents to FSU because a former coach their supports trump"

Black college football players don't give to shyt's what their coaches support...just like at all of the wild shyt Dabo has said over the years at Clemson...

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Co0n
ijkfEPn.png

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
You know you can vote for Trump without being a card carrying Klan member. You can just be fed up with the status quo or vote strictly republican or think the democrats and Hillary are worse.

Yeah, you don't have to be in the Klan to vote for him.....as long as your membership paperwork has been submitted :mjpls:

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You know a President can go a whole term without appointing a justice right?Some of the judges were there since Reagan,Bush Sr.A president can only do much in short amount of time.

Keyword: CAN.

Best believe we will see some justices appointed. Very convenient Scalia gets bodie—I mean died of natural causes without an autopsy :jbhmm:

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Sorry bro, a vote for Drumpf is a vote for Adolf Hitler :troll: