Bobby Bowden...say it ain't so

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah I know. There's this mythology around him in Florida, just like all the other legendary winning college football coaches. He is a beloved figure to a lot of his former black players. He looks and sounds exactly how you would expect a KKK grand dragon to look and sound under his hood though.

Yeah, at first reading this I was like :mindblown: but then :yeshrug: not surprising at all.

AlbertPullhoez

The Takeover
Daps
Reppin
Deuce Dime, TX
exactly shyts retarded
So white people cant be or arent racist fukks cause they support Hilary :skip:

Trump is a dikk, dont need to be in power and needs to kick the bucket, but some evil white bytch ain't our savior either :patrice:. Both these canidates are fukked

I know its white folks been voting Democrat forever or who supporting Hilary and are more racist than a 1936 newspaper

Maybe Bobby just don't fukk with Clinton and what she's about. Any nikka voting in this election gets the :martin: regardless

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
giphy.gif

It is tone deaf and irresponsible for ANY coach of black players to support as Farrakhan would say such a VILE women for the black community..get this weak ass thread the fukk outta here:camby:

You're showing your true colors :mjpls:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
What the fukk does Russia have that we dont. Besides a leader that will deploy his army into sh1thole countries while international sanctions cripple his economy. All the while not gaining any new territory :jbhmm:

The idea that we need to invest more in the military is asinine. :what:

It's not asinine when it's not your children. When it's sending random 18-19 year old names/faces that have no effect on your life whether they live or die, alot of ppl don't care.

American: "What we need is more military....Murica!!!!." :smugdraper:

Person: "ok, send your kids/grandkids over there" :martin:

American: :whoa: