Boardwalk Empire Season 5 Thread

Modsbanme

Banned
Daps
Nah. That's not it at all....If daughter was childless, none of this would have happened. The guilt of his first baby girl dying indirectly because of him made him sacrifice himself for his latest(Althea)

Chalky was jammed up anyway. He kind of went on a suicide mission but daughter and the baby through a monkey wrench in it all....I don't think the ending did his character justice, but I don't think the writers were trying to paint him as stupid, at least not on purpose..........I think they wanted to make him look noble....:manny:
Still he had another daughter and son that he could have looked out for. He met that little girl all of 20 minutes and he ready to die for her. Daughter is a known liar , she was broke "her words" I think she slept with some club owner to get a gig to eat and got knocked up by him or a band member then told Chalky it's yours . She was no innocent and I hope her story ends with her kid playing her record while the Johns line up for a turn and their time is up after the record ends and then another gets a turn when she starts the record again . F Daughter and anyone who loves her.

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Since when is Tommy a poor orphan when Harrow set him nice with that lady and her father, he was in a caring home.

Both of his parents were murdered, that makes him an orphan. He is hanging out with bums making soup out of old boots, that makes him poor.

Modsbanme

Banned
Daps
Both of his parents were murdered, that makes him an orphan. He is hanging out with bums making soup out of old boots, that makes him poor.
What the hell are you talking about? He was with the lady and her father that Richard Harrow gave to protect. That was a solider with daughter who loved Tommy, they went to court over him last year where Gillian lost custody not to mention she went to prison for murder. Why would a young teen leave that home? Gillian is most likely writing letters to Roy since he can actually do something for her, like helping get out of a madhouse where she is going to dissected . He can also use his office and resources to get Nucky caught up on a charge since he plays the long game. Orphans lived in wards also but now Tommy just up and left that also ? He is mature at 14 years old now I suppose.

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
I wasn't a big fan of the start of this season, especially as a last season, but the last two have me coming back around.

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
tommy didnt even want anything to do with gillian at the end of season 4, besides how would gillian know where to send the letters to? they lived in bumblefukk wisconsin, she wasnt privy to that information. he lived in a loving home around the only family he had left. pretty much looked at harrow as his dad..i cant type no more brehs, just thinking bout my doggy harrow has me:to:

Adidacs

All Star
Daps
On another note, the guy who plays Al Capone is a fukking god.

Him and Chalky are/were my favorite characters by far.

:wow: RIP Chalky.

Last edited:

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
Why did that let Eli go? I thought Capone gave instructions to kill him. And why did the woman hit Nucky just to leave him there. Or was it just a random robbery?

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Why did that let Eli go? I thought Capone gave instructions to kill him. And why did the woman hit Nucky just to leave him there. Or was it just a random robbery?
The guy who let Eli go was a fed. He made Eli and Nelson do that shyt. He got the ledger so he doesn't care anymore.

And I was wondering the same. Was it a random robbery? I believe it was

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
i guess he let eli go because he could have ratted him out to capone, so he let him slide on the murder charge against the fed. that was just a random robbery.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
I loved the acting, but hated the dumb a$$ plot. Van Alden & Eli could've given up the Fed and gained points and lived. Chalky probably still has some clout with Lucky/Meyer that he could've got Narcisse, or at least used Nucky. His actions don't make any sense, since he was kamikazee anyway. And these flashbacks take up too much time. At least I hope Mickey Doyle lives; he's still a scene stealer.

Curtis Nightfish

▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
maaaaaaan, fukk this show and HBO now. They've turned this once great show into a shell of its former self:
- Killed Chalky over that c*nt Daughter.
- Turned Narcisse into a hoecake getting fukked by Luciano. Narcisse's character was one of my favorites and, for myself, made Season 4 watchable. Now Narcisse is :flabbynsick:. I would have much rather seen Narcisse go out on some intelligent hoodlum shyt instead of the BS now.
- Killing Van alden.
- Only doing 8 episodes for the final season.
- Getting to the last few episodes of the show yet Nucky is shot out and getting robbed by fat bytches.
- I can see Nucky getting clipped by little Darmody and that would be another craptastic nail in the coffin for this show.

:snoop:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Still he had another daughter and son that he could have looked out for. He met that little girl all of 20 minutes and he ready to die for her. Daughter is a known liar , she was broke "her words" I think she slept with some club owner to get a gig to eat and got knocked up by him or a band member then told Chalky it's yours . She was no innocent and I hope her story ends with her kid playing her record while the Johns line up for a turn and their time is up after the record ends and then another gets a turn when she starts the record again . F Daughter and anyone who loves her.

So basically you've never been in love or had a real relationship? Nor do you have kids....It makes sense if you've experienced both or either

Modsbanme

Banned
Daps
So basically you've never been in love or had a real relationship? Nor do you have kids....It makes sense if you've experienced both or either
No kids but I would never leave a family for a pos like daughter . Imagine looking in the mirror and doing some dumb shyt like that. Chalky mentor told him that Daughter was trash and he was right. Albert had a family, standing in his community , friends and soldiers who would do anything for him because of all the times he looked out for them. To do what he did over Daughter was retarded.

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
There has to be a back story to why there rushed the end of this show

HBO suffers from that and horrible final episodes

the writer wants to start working on another show...a 70's rock and roll kind of joint on hbo. it actually sounds pretty cool, too bad dude is in such a rush to do it though.