Reppin
Sparking blunts in the shade.
Doyle better fukking go too. :birdman:

Rip to my nikkas.

pour-out-liquor-o.gif

Modsbanme

Banned
Daps
I think Gillian is telling him her story from the asylum via the letters she is writing. She used the same alias in those letters as she did last night to young Nucky. Maybe she hasn't got to the part where Nucky kills Jimmy yet? Maybe she is filling Tommy's head with thoughts of birthright and status and taking back what is rightfully his? If the latter, then Tommy would be waiting for a perfect time to takeover, not just kill Nuck and get out.
Don't take this the wrong way but this is quite possible the stupidest post I have read on here. What status did Tommy ever have? His father and mom didn't shyt only what Nucky and the commodore gave them. How would 14 year Tommy take over anything ? How long would he wait? Who in the hell would listen to him in that era? You got seasoned killers with deep crews going to listen to a teen now? Nucky men going to fall in line and let Tommy run things? Okay, no offense but your theory is idiotic.

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't take this the wrong way but this is quite possible the stupidest post I have read on here. What status did Tommy ever have? His father and mom didn't shyt only what Nucky and the commodore gave them. How would 14 year Tommy take over anything ? How long would he wait? Who in the hell would listen to him in that era? You got seasoned killers with deep crews going to listen to a teen now? Nucky men going to fall in line and let Tommy run things? Okay, no offense but your theory is idiotic.

You are a borderline illiterate, so I'm going to assume you missed the part of my post that talked about Gillian filling his head with thoughts of birthright. I'm not arguing it's feasible for Tommy to takeover, I'm arguing that someone as deluded and crazy as Gillian could make a poor orphan think it is.

NV-ME

Make It Hot-ta
Daps
Reppin
FiyaStarter
I don't see Nucky just making peace and retiring

The whole promo before the season started was "No one goes quietly"

So far Masseria, Chalk n Van Alden haven't went quiet, so I see the same fate for Nuck
chalky went about as quietly as anyone can go. eyes closed and all

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
:yeshrug: Chalky had a wife, kids, a section of town with the people behind him, power, goons, hop'n John, and he threw it all away for that singing ass high yellow heffer. Got his own daughter clapitze (see told you) and his club took over by the good DR. Honestly, fukk him. He knew his days were numbered. He couldn't show his face back in AC, he could never face his wife and other kids again, he was a man without home, family and a country. He was already dead.
:manny:

:ohhh::mjcry: My nikka Van Alden though.... Ima miss that cat. He was great. Weird, crazy, articulate, and most of all, just Van Alden. A bullet through his brain though :wow: atleast he went out like the agent he was. God bless him.
Van Alden: "WHY MUST THERE ALWAYS BE PANDEMONIUM" :wow:

The part that confused me about Chalky is why he "struck a deal" with Narcise...he knew when he was given the terms that Narcise would kill him so what incentive did Narcise have to follow through on allowing Daughter to preform wherever she wanted? :dwillhuh:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
man, this show has been good this season, but I'm so tired of the lil nucky backstory complete with the fake teeth on that kid. we should have gotten this in season 1 or 2. not taking up about 1/3rd of EACH episode in season 5 :camby:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Van Alden: "WHY MUST THERE ALWAYS BE PANDEMONIUM" :wow:

The part that confused me about Chalky is why he "struck a deal" with Narcise...he knew when he was given the terms that Narcise would kill him so what incentive did Narcise have to follow through on allowing Daughter to preform wherever she wanted? :dwillhuh:

I'll tell you why. its cuz like many other characters on tv these days, chalky was just another sucker for love :cape:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Omar/Chalky both had lame ass deaths. we watched chalky come back from nothing to do that?:shaq2:

Van Alden ....:wow: Best Actor on the show. Why must there always be pandemonium!? :damn:

He shouldve at least ratted out the undercover dude too

This NY/AC beef makes no sense. Torrio leaves chicago because he wants out of wars....then goes back to ny and gets in a war?

man was sorry to see van alden go, but we all knew he had been living on borrowed time for quite a while. just like eli.

michael shannon been killin it on this show since it's inception.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I don't see Nucky just making peace and retiring

The whole promo before the season started was "No one goes quietly"

So far Masseria, Chalk n Van Alden haven't went quiet, so I see the same fate for Nuck

nucky's not gonna die. if he didn't get murdered in real life, it won't happen on this show.

This show has killed off so many great characters its crazy

Van Alden
Chalky
Richard Harrow
Rothstein even though it was between seasons
Gyp Rosetti
Jimmy Darmody
Dunn Purnsley
etc

this show sticks to the history books when it comes to the real characters. once they announced the 7 year time change from season 4 to 5, it was a given that arnold rothstein was dead since that happened in 1928 and season 4 took place in 1923.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Omar/Chalky both had lame ass deaths. we watched chalky come back from nothing to do that?:shaq2:

Van Alden ....:wow: Best Actor on the show. Why must there always be pandemonium!? :damn:

He shouldve at least ratted out the undercover dude too

This NY/AC beef makes no sense. Torrio leaves chicago because he wants out of wars....then goes back to ny and gets in a war?
Yeah all Chalky did was escape prison...clobber a retard with a hammer...found a suit got some money from Nucky and got shot the fukk up..:camby: @ how the writers did him...

Val Alden was living on borrowed time as @beaniemac pointed out...between Al, O'Banion and his living on the run :manny:

Nino Soprano

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bmore
chalky went about as quietly as anyone can go. eyes closed and all
He got shot down while hearing daughter music in his head...granted we only hear one shot but the fact he supposedly got shot up by like 5 dudes while hearing shawty music, it wasn't quiet at all

Now what if he never got merked?? What if that one shot was a lil warning shot or something and Narcisse let him live? We never seen him actually get the hot ones so anything can be possible right? :to:

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
another thing. chalky is a dummy. nuck told him to go to where his family lived, but instead he had to go fukk with dr. narcisse.

had a loving wife who overlooked the fact he was a ignorant criminal....2 respectful kids...and he fell in love with a disloyal thot who ultimately caused the destruction of his life