Boardwalk Empire Season 5 Thread

Modsbanme

Banned
Daps
One thing that I'm curious about and its a theory , I think maybe Manzano may have pulled a fast one on Nucky here since it's known that he only wants to work with Italians only why would Lucky take it upon himself to squeeze the Dr and Nucky since Lucky worked with all races? He is down with Bugsey and Meyer and Owney Madden as mentioned and Madden was Irish I think . Lucky not even the boss yet but over stepping his bounds with Joe not even dead yet. At this moment he does have the muscle or money to war with Capone outfit and Thompson faction , plus the Harlem group at the same time. It makes no sense unless Joe still pulling his strings or Lucky creating these beefs to force everyone to blame Joe and that he will create peace with them all if they support his commission idea .

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
Omar/Chalky both had lame ass deaths. we watched chalky come back from nothing to do that?:shaq2:

Van Alden ....:wow: Best Actor on the show. Why must there always be pandemonium!? :damn:

He shouldve at least ratted out the undercover dude too

This NY/AC beef makes no sense. Torrio leaves chicago because he wants out of wars....then goes back to ny and gets in a war?

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My guess is that Nucky eventually betrays Maranzano to Luciano. Nucky and Meyer and Luciano then work out a deal in cuba (they need to bring cuba back into this somehow). And then Tommy Darmody kills Nucky.

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
My guess is that Nucky eventually betrays Maranzano to Luciano. Nucky and Meyer and Luciano then work out a deal in cuba (they need to bring cuba back into this somehow). And then Tommy Darmody kills Nucky.

god i hope not. that would be lame as fukk.

i don't think that's tommy though...or that he'd kill him, either. if he was gonna do it, he would have - he had nucky passed out in a back alley with no guards/witnesses around. can't get a better opportunity than that.

Nino Soprano

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bmore

i don't think that's tommy though...or that he'd kill him, either. if he was gonna do it, he would have - he had nucky passed out in a back alley with no guards/witnesses around. can't get a better opportunity than that.
Maybe he wants to catch Nucky in a more sober position...so Nucky knows who's killing him and why....idk lol...he's def somebody important and Gillian is sending letters to somebody :yeshrug:

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I think Gillian is telling him her story from the asylum via the letters she is writing. She used the same alias in those letters as she did last night to young Nucky. Maybe she hasn't got to the part where Nucky kills Jimmy yet? Maybe she is filling Tommy's head with thoughts of birthright and status and taking back what is rightfully his? If the latter, then Tommy would be waiting for a perfect time to takeover, not just kill Nuck and get out.

Commander in Chiefin

Passing blunts and bills $$$
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Green Party
Episode had jokes

Bar chick - This is where hope comes to get fukked in the ass :usure:
Nucky - When does she show up :shaq:

Doyle - I was sticking up people, I had a my own gang at 16. I was making moves and on my way up :smugbiden:

Kid - What happened ?:skip:

Doyle - You're father introduced me to your mother :umad:

Eli - :whoa: where are we going ?

Mike/Agent - A dance marathon, see how long you can stay on your feet :ufdup:

My nikka chalky though :mjcry:

Bickin Back Being Bool

The Devil My Opp
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto, Kanada
Episode had jokes

Bar chick - This is where hope comes to get fukked in the ass :usure:
Nucky - When does she show up :shaq:

Doyle - I was sticking up people, I had a my own gang at 16. I was making moves and on my way up :smugbiden:

Kid - What happened ?:skip:

Doyle - You're father introduced me to your mother :umad:

Eli - :whoa: where are we going ?

Mike/Agent - A dance marathon, see how long you can stay on your feet :ufdup:

My nikka chalky though :mjcry:

alot of funny parts in the last show

the guy in the bar dissin nucky and the chicks before the fight

the best was when herc questioning eli and van alden

van alden: i was having problems at home

eli: i can vouch for that :mjlol: