Boardwalk Empire Season 5 Thread

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
:yeshrug: Chalky had a wife, kids, a section of town with the people behind him, power, goons, hop'n John, and he threw it all away for that singing ass high yellow heffer. Got his own daughter clapitze (see told you) and his club took over by the good DR. Honestly, fukk him. He knew his days were numbered. He couldn't show his face back in AC, he could never face his wife and other kids again, he was a man without home, family and a country. He was already dead.
:manny:

:ohhh::mjcry: My nikka Van Alden though.... Ima miss that cat. He was great. Weird, crazy, articulate, and most of all, just Van Alden. A bullet through his brain though :wow: atleast he went out like the agent he was. God bless him.

NvrCMyNut

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
anyone else feel them killing off characters is just lazy writing?

the order must've come from above to wrap the show up asap because this season is rushed & don't make a lot of sense.

Last edited:

Marciano

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i dont think so. lucky is looking down at someone and goes "you know who i am?" which would coincide with a young william getting the bag taken off his head in a chair, also helps hes a public ny attorney. we havent even seen any feds after nucky this season.

Right, I think that's Luciano asking William if he knows who he is.

This is slowly turning into the Lucky Luciano show & I fukkin love it, too bad it'll end in a couple more shows.

You knew in that Capone scene that either Eli or Van Alden was going to die, didn't see the fed being the one who did it. Eli didn't even snitch on him, then ol boy crumpled up some money & threw it at him? I woulda ran back upstairs & told Capone everything....fukk it, I didn't snitch you out & this is how you repay me?

Chalky's family was all the way in St. Louis, Nucky mentioned that & I think Chalky didn't have the means to get out there. Plus they disrespected him many times so I don't really think he had much love for him. But folks do forget that he had a younger daughter with his wife, this one with Daughter just made up for the one that was killed.

Luciano is squeezing Narcisse in Harlem something similar to Luciano later working with Bumpy Johnson & Madam Queen

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Chalky's family was all the way in St. Louis, Nucky mentioned that & I think Chalky didn't have the means to get out there. Plus they disrespected him many times so I don't really think he had much love for him.
I don't think it's that.

Dude cheated on his wife, started neglecting his family, got involved in some shyt that had his daughter killed then disappeared for 7 years.

Even if he got out to St. Louis, I doubt his fam would be :blessed:when he showed up at the door.

They probably hate his ass and rightfully so :ehh:

Him going there would only make things worse for his family and he didn't want to do that.

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Right, I think that's Luciano asking William if he knows who he is.

This is slowly turning into the Lucky Luciano show & I fukkin love it, too bad it'll end in a couple more shows.

You knew in that Capone scene that either Eli or Van Alden was going to die, didn't see the fed being the one who did it. Eli didn't even snitch on him, then ol boy crumpled up some money & threw it at him? I woulda ran back upstairs & told Capone everything....fukk it, I didn't snitch you out & this is how you repay me?

Chalky's family was all the way in St. Louis, Nucky mentioned that & I think Chalky didn't have the means to get out there. Plus they disrespected him many times so I don't really think he had much love for him. But folks do forget that he had a younger daughter with his wife, this one with Daughter just made up for the one that was killed.

Luciano is squeezing Narcisse in Harlem something similar to Luciano later working with Bumpy Johnson & Madam Queen
why exactly did he let the other guy live

shyt crazy

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't think it's that.

Dude cheated on his wife, started neglecting his family, got involved in some shyt that had his daughter killed then disappeared for 7 years.

Even if he got out to St. Louis, I doubt his fam would be :blessed:when he showed up at the door.

They probably hate his ass and rightfully so :ehh:

Him going there would only make things worse for his family and he didn't want to do that.
no way he would have made it that far

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Tuned in late last night after :snoop: at the giants and I saw the last shot...didn't even need to watch the episode to put all the pieces together. Shyt hit me hard and really blew me.