Boardwalk Empire Season 5 Thread

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
dude got it right

he went there to kill the doctor but when he saw her it all changed... he figured she was there still fukking dude... but she said she just showed up for a reason... so while they chit chatting, he puts it together THAT IS HIS DAUGHTER

remember in his mind, his fukkery got his first daughter killed...

in walks the doctor... with 6 goons... well now if he kills the doctor, the goons gonna rush in, kill him AND HIS DAUGHTER and the singer... cause they gonna think she came there just to set him up.. and they mindless goons so who knows what they might do

so he wants to hear the music one last time.. cause he couldn't remember it anymore... he plays it and basically throws the alley-oop... i'll work for you, you make it ok for her to work, so my daughter is gonna live and be straight

she knew he was lying... HE knew he was lying... but he had to get them two out of there... that's why they couldn't leave together.. cause again, it'd risk his daughter when they gunned him down

so in the end.. doc was like just tell yourself she'll be ok... chalky hit him with the freedom line.. THAT was the illusion.. freedom.. you'll never be free nikka, luchiano owns you.. that hurt the doc inside and you can see it on his face...

chalky closes his eyes... hears that voice.. and welcomes sleep..

he didn't get revenge by killing him and getting another daughter killed... he got absolved by freeing his daughter and taking the bullet for her

:mjcry:
so the whole let me work for you was them talking in code?
that part confused me

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
dude got it right

he went there to kill the doctor but when he saw her it all changed... he figured she was there still fukking dude... but she said she just showed up for a reason... so while they chit chatting, he puts it together THAT IS HIS DAUGHTER

remember in his mind, his fukkery got his first daughter killed...

in walks the doctor... with 6 goons... well now if he kills the doctor, the goons gonna rush in, kill him AND HIS DAUGHTER and the singer... cause they gonna think she came there just to set him up.. and they mindless goons so who knows what they might do

so he wants to hear the music one last time.. cause he couldn't remember it anymore... he plays it and basically throws the alley-oop... i'll work for you, you make it ok for her to work, so my daughter is gonna live and be straight

she knew he was lying... HE knew he was lying... but he had to get them two out of there... that's why they couldn't leave together.. cause again, it'd risk his daughter when they gunned him down

so in the end.. doc was like just tell yourself she'll be ok... chalky hit him with the freedom line.. THAT was the illusion.. freedom.. you'll never be free nikka, luchiano owns you.. that hurt the doc inside and you can see it on his face...

chalky closes his eyes... hears that voice.. and welcomes sleep..

he didn't get revenge by killing him and getting another daughter killed... he got absolved by freeing his daughter and taking the bullet for her

:mjcry:

woah.gif

Modsbanme

Banned
Daps
Pretty much. That's why Daughter looked so distressed from the moment he asked to put the record on. Everybody there knew what was coming. Chalky had accepted his fate at that point.
Man what makes you think Daughter is free? Because Chalky said so? The Dr hadn't seen her in awhile and this guy was vindictive enough to blackball out of singing for years is all of a sudden going to have a change of heart? Daughter is going to be working at a cathouse while her daughter is cleaning the rooms . She said to Chalk don't trust him , that goes both ways.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
The point was, u can tell GOT is going to be on for a while. Their budget will no doubt grow. And they have other shows coming up that will need budgets. Boardwalk empire's bloated budget became expendable. Especially since it doesnt really have a huge following. And isnt the awards magnet people predicted.
they've said many times when they run out of books, they are done

and this nikka still hasn't put out the first of the last two books... they are about 2 seasons away from catching up completely

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
so the whole let me work for you was them talking in code?
that part confused me

Man what makes you think Daughter is free? Because Chalky said so? The Dr hadn't seen her in awhile and this guy was vindictive enough to blackball out of singing for years is all of a sudden going to have a change of heart? Daughter is going to be working at a cathouse while her daughter is cleaning the rooms . She said to Chalk don't trust him , that goes both ways.

basically chalky came to die... how you 1 man, gonna walk right into that man's place of business, expect to kill him with a loud ass gun, AND get up out of there and back home to NJ, before the goons get you

he was one some i'll kill you with my last breath shyt... even narcisse said it.. something like "you know my boys will light you up.. but you knew that before you came"

the thing chalky didn't count on was him having another daughter

everything after that moment was a new mission... get my daughter and her mom the fukk out of here... i don't care if shes blackballed.. i don't care what she does... but get her all the way the fukk out of here with a long headstart, before i do anything

narcisse knew he was lying... the girl knew he was lying... chalky knew he is was lying... but he had to fake like it was all good, so she could get out

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Chalky and Van Alden :damn::damn:, Van alden getting his head blown off left me paralysed :merchant: i hated him in season 1 but his development was brilliant :to:

Narcisse you piece of shyt :pacspit:, Chalky sacrificed himself for his seed's future :wow: just wanted to hear Daughter's singing voice one last time :mjcry:

Nucky stays simping and losing :mjlol:, they really going up against Luciano :patrice:

Can tell this season is rushed and they didnt plan for this abrupt end

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Great episode. Man Im going to be depressed for a month when this shows over.

Rip van alden and chaulky.

Van alden a top ten tv character of all time.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
'Alright Then'...:what: BE, that's how you do one of your GOATs:scusthov: My Chalky:rip: deserved a better send-off:to: Narcisse, that's why Luciano run you nikka:scust: Van Alden gets half his face blown-off:damn:, for going fully-retarded:dwillhuh: These characters used to have purpose:lupe:, now they all out of whack (pun intended):pacspit: With only two eps left:trash:, I'll pretend this season was a fallacy:duck: Cuz the way everything's shaping up:flabbynsick:, last season was the real end of BE's chapter:wow:

Last edited: