Boardwalk Empire Season 5 Thread

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
They just getting rid of people now....

The Chalky scene didnt make any sense.....If chalky deep down knew the Dr couldnt be trusted, why would he should he have believed the Dr would "really" let her go...for all we know....he murked Chalky and Murked 'ol girl and the baby because they remind him of Chalky

Plus do we really respect Chalky...he brought all them on himself....he could have at least went AND SAW HIS real FAMILY

Last edited:

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
They just getting rid of people now....

The Chalky scene didnt make any sense.....If chalky deep down knew the Dr couldnt be trusted, why would he sheould he have believed the Dr would "reall" let her go...for all we know....he murked Chalky and Murked 'ol girl and the baby because the remind him of Chalky

Plus do we really respect Chalky...he brought all them on himself....he could have at least went AND SAW HIS real FAMILY

That's why Chalky made it a point for her to leave before him. He knows that she'll be fine because Chalky knows Luciano is going to get the best of Narcisse. He even flat out told him that to his face :manny:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's obvious the young boy is Tommy.They even got him sounding like his Pops.That was the whole purpose of Gillian writing those letters, she kept in contact with him and she still has the power to manipulate even from psych ward.They gave us a hint with Nuck spewing stuff out when he was drunk around the kid.Sounded like he was talking about Jimmy or Gillian with the flashback,but I can't remember for sure.

Who is Tommy?

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
That is fukked up. Doyle outliving Chalky and Van Alden. :sadcam::sadbron::to:

Doyle gon outlive all of em..Hate him all you want, dude survival instinct is second to none.

I too think that Nucky gonna team up with Luciano to take out Maranzano.

Maranzano got knifed up (i think) by goons dressed up as tax collectors, they showed Bugsy creeping in the preview so that could be that

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
That's why Chalky made it a point for her to leave before him. He knows that she'll be fine because Chalky knows Luciano is going to get the best of Narcisse. He even flat out told him that to his face :manny:

Leave?....Chalky didnt have no gun....He just watched her walk out the door...Narcisse prolly got her snatched up

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
Who is Tommy?
Jimmy's kid.

:manny: I don't have a problem on how either of them went out. Chalky's story was coming to an end, and like dude's are saying, him sacrificing himself for Daughter and their seed is a good way to go out. Especially since he pretty much got his first daughter killed fukking with Narcisse :to:

Van Alden went out like the crazy agent he was in season 1 :laugh:. I thought that gave closure to the character as well. Atleast he didn't die all timid-like. Instead dude just lost it and was like fukk it :damn:. He could've killed Al :wow:

And I still don't think Nucky's gonna die yall :beli:

And :dahell: at that kid looking more and more like Jimmy within each episode. That's gotta be Tommy. Maybe Nucky is gonna just retire at the end take the boy under his wing. Probably around the same time that particular flashback happens with Gilian. I think that would be good closure to his character, too.

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
"you squirrel face c*nt"
i thought this and the comedy of Van Alden and Eli was going to be the only worthwhile bits of the episode but...

:whoo:

flashback Nucky kills it again..even more so this week because it's more like the Nucky we've seen.
young Eli did well too from what we saw.

as much as Van Alden's life has been shyt and everything fell apart in tragic comedic fashion i thought the way he he went out saying his name ready to kill the most notorious gangster living was kinda fitting for him..inadvertently sacrificing himself leading to the fed getting what he wanted.

Chalky escaped from prison only to go and finally track down the Dr., get murdered in some alley where he wasn't even respected enough from the Dr. to stand there and watch Chalky go...shyt, he didn't even get the chance to even put fear in Narcisse while he was holding a gun but as soon as he saw that kid he knew it was over and bargained his life for the kids.. he had to believe the arrangement for Daughter was true and let the Dr. know he'll get his eventually..went out accepting his fate thinking/hoping he's did a good thing with a smile on his face.

yeah, i'm starting to think thats going to be Tommy..he kinda sounds like him.
if youngin really is Tommy then as much as it does come full circle i won't enjoy the ending..it's too gift wrapped.

edit-had to fix a couple of sentences.

Last edited:

Uncle Trill

Hendrix 3:16
Daps
Just watched it and read the last few paged of this thread.

Got nothing to say right now but :wow:

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps

in that preview havana punches bugsy :gladbron:

so it will prolly be bugsy is sent to kill nucky, gets caught and luciano kidnaps william leading them to the showdown.

eli gotta redeem himself, maybe thats what nucky sees in the distance at the end of the preview?

Nino Soprano

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bmore
They should've at least showed Chalky getting clapped

Felt a lil cheesy to me

Van Alden gettin his head blown off was :krs: ...never liked his character anyway

Modsbanme

Banned
Daps
in that preview havana punches bugsy :gladbron:

so it will prolly be bugsy is sent to kill nucky, gets caught and luciano kidnaps william leading them to the showdown.

eli gotta redeem himself, maybe thats what nucky sees in the distance at the end of the preview?
Nah that was the Feds that snatch William up, they going to put pressure on him to nail Nucky. Yes that is Havana duffing Bugsey up, Nuck is war ready and Lucky will have to call a truce.

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Nah that was the Feds that snatch William up, they going to put pressure on him to nail Nucky. Yes that is Havana duffing Bugsey up, Nuck is war ready and Lucky will have to call a truce.
i dont think so. lucky is looking down at someone and goes "you know who i am?" which would coincide with a young william getting the bag taken off his head in a chair, also helps hes a public ny attorney. we havent even seen any feds after nucky this season.