Daps
pouring-out-liquor.gif

To the fallen OGs :mjcry:

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Crazy to see how far Van Alden came. We all forget at one point he was in the beginning on Nucky's trail, a conservative Catholic who baptized someone to death and even whipped himself when looking at Margaret. Crazy how 5 seasons just flew by.

Anybody know the significance of the 2 girls Nucky was with? They were there just to hustle him?

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
this is my least favorite episode of the entire series.

:camby:

There was a thread in TLR or maybe race track that said blacks are too forgiving. I never clicked on it, but whatever the basis was its true. They just gave up on chalkys storyline. fukk a boardwalk empire

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
good ep......my thing is why did chalky let narcisse live???...:why:

he must have known that even if he killed narcisse his boys would have killed him...but still...don't let dude murk you and get away with it...

FBI agents takin out FBI agents now....:patrice:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Its all pointless :snoop:

Chalky sucka fo love azz. Didnt even want to see his family. :what:

Nuvky's team is weak. He aint got nobody

I don't get chalky. I mean did he plan to go to Harlem to get murked?

She is the black version of Margeret . Chalky fell for it like a sucka. The dr going to put her in the cathouse now.

Nah, I think he went to kill Narcisse. But when he saw Daughter & the kid (knowing it was probably his kid), knowing she was a maid & wasn't able to sing, he pulled the audible to give her a chance :mjcry:

I hate how Van Alden went out. It is what it is though.

dude got it right

he went there to kill the doctor but when he saw her it all changed... he figured she was there still fukking dude... but she said she just showed up for a reason... so while they chit chatting, he puts it together THAT IS HIS DAUGHTER

remember in his mind, his fukkery got his first daughter killed...

in walks the doctor... with 6 goons... well now if he kills the doctor, the goons gonna rush in, kill him AND HIS DAUGHTER and the singer... cause they gonna think she came there just to set him up.. and they mindless goons so who knows what they might do

so he wants to hear the music one last time.. cause he couldn't remember it anymore... he plays it and basically throws the alley-oop... i'll work for you, you make it ok for her to work, so my daughter is gonna live and be straight

she knew he was lying... HE knew he was lying... but he had to get them two out of there... that's why they couldn't leave together.. cause again, it'd risk his daughter when they gunned him down

so in the end.. doc was like just tell yourself she'll be ok... chalky hit him with the freedom line.. THAT was the illusion.. freedom.. you'll never be free nikka, luchiano owns you.. that hurt the doc inside and you can see it on his face...

chalky closes his eyes... hears that voice.. and welcomes sleep..

he didn't get revenge by killing him and getting another daughter killed... he got absolved by freeing his daughter and taking the bullet for her

:mjcry:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I was ttalkin about GOT. It makes no sense to say it sucks up the budget because it makes a lot of money for them. The money they sped on GOT has nothing to do with Boardwalk.
premium channels make money off subscriptions.. and maybe the dvds of their shows... in the end, it's still all about ratings.. if less subscribers are watching you, then they care less about your show.... the wire only lasted cause it was so critically acclaimed.. but they thought every season was the last season cause their viewer ratings were low as shyt

boardwalk empire is the second most expensive show on hbo... costing millions an ep.. i doubt it's number 2 in viewership... if it don't make money, or insane amounts of money, exes don't care