Boardwalk Empire Season 5 Thread

Daps
Everyone's dying. I can't see Nucky surviving.

If that really is Tommy and he kills Nuck, I'm gonna be pissed. That's just too fairy-tail ish.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Kills the budget? It makes them wild bread. That don't make any sense

Man, Game of thrones brings in the guap. True Detective has potential. Veep and curb bringin in guap. And Winters is developing a new show with hbo. I dont know why u think boardwalk is so profitable.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man, Game of thrones brings in the guap. True Detective has potential. Veep and curb bringin in guap. And Winters is developing a new show with hbo. I dont know why u think boardwalk is so profitable.
I was ttalkin about GOT. It makes no sense to say it sucks up the budget because it makes a lot of money for them. The money they sped on GOT has nothing to do with Boardwalk.

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
r.i.p. chalky and nelson

knowshon-moreno.gif

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
and i dont see nucky getting killed judging by next weeks preview. it looks like they have a showdown and they arent going to kill him in episode 7 so maybe they make a deal and kill maranzano.

Tony D'Amato

Daps
Reppin
Inches
I was ttalkin about GOT. It makes no sense to say it sucks up the budget because it makes a lot of money for them. The money they sped on GOT has nothing to do with Boardwalk.
The point was, u can tell GOT is going to be on for a while. Their budget will no doubt grow. And they have other shows coming up that will need budgets. Boardwalk empire's bloated budget became expendable. Especially since it doesnt really have a huge following. And isnt the awards magnet people predicted.

Last edited:

waynep

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's obvious the young boy is Tommy.They even got him sounding like his Pops.That was the whole purpose of Gillian writing those letters, she kept in contact with him and she still has the power to manipulate even from psych ward.They gave us a hint with Nuck spewing stuff out when he was drunk around the kid.Sounded like he was talking about Jimmy or Gillian with the flashback,but I can't remember for sure.

Last edited:

Tony D'Amato

Daps
Reppin
Inches
It's obvious the young boy is Tommy.They even got him sounding like his Pops.That was the whole purpose of Gillian writing those letters, she kept in contact with him and she still has the power to manipulate even from psych ward.They gave us a hint with Nuck spewing stuff out when he was drunk around the kid.Sounded like he was talking about Jimmy,but I can't remember for sure.

How many yrs did they jump? Tommy was baby :what: