Boardwalk Empire Season 5 Thread

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
I hate Chalky had to go out like this. I need Terrance Winter to give the real story of why Boardwalk had to end this year. No way did they not have enough story for at least 2 more years.
Its pretty obvious HBo doesnt want to pay for it. Game of thrones kills the budget :mjcry:

All the likeable characters are gone. Van Alden went out worse than chalky :snoop:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
good end for Chalky... extremely boring way to get there. almost every scene he was involved in the past 2 seasons has been a snooze. Narcisse getting the upper hand is brutal though.

once again the flashbacks are pitch perfect... but they're just showing us shyt we already know. i guess this is all building up to Nucky's biggest regret of whoring Gillian. Only reason she's still on the show. Maybe "Tommy" actually does cap him in the end. would be a pretty weak ending, imo

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I understand chalking sacraficing his life. He was a convict on the run who was also wanted for murder. Whenever he got caught they would have killed him anyways. No point of living in fear. But i thought he made a deal to work with narcisse in the whorehouse?

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
I don't get chalky. I mean did he plan to go to Harlem to get murked?

Nah, I think he went to kill Narcisse. But when he saw Daughter & the kid (knowing it was probably his kid), knowing she was a maid & wasn't able to sing, he pulled the audible to give her a chance :mjcry:

I hate how Van Alden went out. It is what it is though.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk Narcisse...scum from the beginning
FNjX2he.gif

Last edited: