Boardwalk Empire Season 5 Thread

Nino Soprano

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bmore
It wasn't them though. Hymie Weiss is the same actor who played meadows boyfriend on the sopranos. He's been in a bunch of scenes and he was not at the Torrio hit.
Bugs Moran shot Torrio...Hymie Weiss and Moran were apart of the same crew...and no Hymie wasn't there for the hit on the show but in real life it was Hymie, Drucci and Moran there for the Torrio hit

And Moran ran outta bullets before he could finish off Torrio just like it happened in real life

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Never been proven but it's a theory/rumor/urban Legend. I saw a doc on it. Pretty interesting stuff that had me :ohhh:
:ohhh: you got a link or remember the name of the doc? No matter how degenerative the coli is I still learn new things at least once a week

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bugs Moran shot Torrio...Hymie Weiss and Moran were apart of the same crew...and no Hymie wasn't there for the hit on the show but in real life it was Hymie, Drucci and Moran there for the Torrio hit

And Moran ran outta bullets before he could finish off Torrio just like it happened in real life

Yeah, man. We know that in real life the standard narrative is that Weiss and Moran shot Torrio in retaliation for the Obanion hit. We are discussing about how on the show Boardwalk Empire an alternative narrative is strongly implied.

Nino Soprano

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bmore
Yeah, man. We know that in real life the standard narrative is that Weiss and Moran shot Torrio in retaliation for the Obanion hit. We are discussing about how on the show Boardwalk Empire an alternative narrative is strongly implied.
Yea but why have the guy run out of bullets like Moran in real life if it was really a Capone hitman?

I see what y'all saying but I think the show stuck to history right there...they just added the Capone/Torrio tension and the suspicion to add more drama to that situation

Lefty Gunz

Superstar
Daps
:ohhh: you got a link or remember the name of the doc? No matter how degenerative the coli is I still learn new things at least once a week

There's doc on youtube but I can't find the one I saw which was way better and newer. It basically a number of things that linked the mob to Kennedy assignation. It invloves Robert Kennedy betraying the mob, Cuba, Fidel Castrow, the CIA and Sam Giancana sharing a mistress with JFK

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm just spitballing here, but is it possible Narcisse is the Dr. Cotton that head nurse mentioned? I could see him taking his need to control and dominate women to the next level and getting into the sanitarium game. It is also allows him back in the story when Gillian starts snitching. Also, the name kind of makes sense for that Narcisse=harlem=cotton club.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
as far as quality/disappointment, i feel like this is gonna exactly mirror season 5 of the wire :heh:

lotta shyt can happen tho

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
some interesting developments. meyer now has to worry that not only nucky knows but maranzano also. still see them end up working together to take out maranzano in the end.