Boardwalk Empire Season 5 Thread

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Those flashbacks are so useless and time consuming :snoop: Gillian and her bionic nipples saved the ep.

For some reason Capone doesn't seem like a boss. I like the actor, but he's missing something.

We all know Nucky aint fukkin with Murder Inc. Maybe he cuts a deal or something.

Marciano

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
....If the AC conference didn't happen, it opens the door for Nuck to die at the end of this season as opposed to sticking to what happens to the real life Nucky Johnson. They may be going full fiction with Nuck's character now. :ohhh:.

This is basically what I see happening, unless he eventually brokers a peace deal with them. As history shows, Luciano & Lansky, along with Siegel are going to run shyt for a minute. And Nucky would not win a war against them.

Nucky's new bodyguard is the truth, even though his thing for cutting off ears is bizarre. LOL@ him saying "Si" to Nucky and Nucky is like "Si as you do or you don't?" LMAO.

Yes, the crazy bytch did have a nice azz, hell Gillian has a nice body as well. I don't get her & the doctor's deal though. She gets Gillian's old clothes in exchange for Gillian to write letters?

Also, why do they make it seem that it was Capone who put the hit out on Torrio? History hardly ever makes that connection.

To see Joseph Kennedy is wild yo lol, I love this show for recreating history. Eliot Ness too, but Joseph P Kennedy!!

Last edited:

Tony D'Amato

Daps
Reppin
Inches
This is basically what I see happening, unless he eventually brokers a peace deal with them. As history shows, Luciano & Lansky, along with Siegel are going to run shyt for a minute. And Nucky would not win a war against them.

Nucky's new bodyguard is the truth, even though his thing for cutting off ears is bizarre. LOL@ him saying "Si" to Nucky and Nucky is like "Si as you do or you don't?" LMAO.

Yes, the crazy bytch did have a nice azz, hell Gillian has a nice body as well. I don't get her & the doctor's deal though. She gets Gillian's old clothes in exchange for Gillian to write letters?

Also, why do they make it seem that it was Capone who put the hit out on Torrio? History hardly ever makes that connection.

To see Joseph Kennedy is wild yo lol, I love this show for recreating history. Eliot Ness too, but Joseph P Kennedy!!

I remember yall saying that when the Torrio hit went down. But Capone definitely ordered the hit on Torrio on the show. Don't know about real life. The look on Al's face when he visited Torrio in hospital said it all. He was sad about doing it.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
it's not that the eps are bad, it's i can't help but boil up with anger when i watch this show now due to what could of been and what we missed out on

realistically it would have never gone as far as the conference or massacre if they had kept going one year at a time but still

anyone else also annoyed with the references to a season or 2 ago in this ep?

the gyp rosetti one and the singer billy..would have been 7-8 years ago in real time with the time jump even though they happened in the past 2 seasons..just had me like :beli:

dem nipples though :banderas:

Tony D'Amato

Daps
Reppin
Inches
it's not that the eps are bad, it's i can't help but boil up with anger when i watch this show now due to what could of been and what we missed out on

realistically it would have never gone as far as the conference or massacre if they had kept going one year at a time but still

anyone else also annoyed with the references to a season or 2 ago in this ep?

the gyp rosetti one and the singer billy..would have been 7-8 years ago in real time with the time jump even though they happened in the past 2 seasons..just had me like :beli:

dem nipples though :banderas:
Yeah, that jump ahead ruined sh1t. Sh1t just seems rushed. Just hit me Chalky's daughter been dead for a min. :snoop:The fukk was he in jail for doe? :what:

They shoulda just made the show about the rise of Lansky, Lucky amd Bugsy. Fukk that Atlantic City sh1t. Show never lived up to expectations

Where are those nipple and crazy pawg gifs brehs? :feedme:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
fukk...1931 is the year the feds finally nail Capone..and we won't see Lucky when he is TRULY running shyt.

:mjcry:

But Gillian's nipples ..

UNtYHYy.png

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Kennedy Senior talking about that scottish whiskey that makes him rich in the future :obama: (did my googles :lolbron:)

so it was Lansky then... i dont see how Nucky can survive this without bending the knee, he hasnt got the muscle anymore. that bodyguard though :wow:

did Gyps right hand man really think Nucky would give him a job after that speech about trust :mjlol:, he was dead as soon as he confirmed hes a snake in the grass who does anything to stay alive.

even though i hated her last season it was good to see Gillian :noah:, thought we were getting lesbian action :shaq:.

hope we get more Chicago scenes, Prezbo vs Capone might save this rushed season.

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
I remember yall saying that when the Torrio hit went down. But Capone definitely ordered the hit on Torrio on the show. Don't know about real life. The look on Al's face when he visited Torrio in hospital said it all. He was sad about doing it.

If he "definitely" ordered the hit, why was Capone in the line of fire instead of Torrio?

What other character made a hit on somebody and turned out being the unintended target? :mjlol:

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Kennedy Senior talking about that scottish whiskey that makes him rich in the future :obama: (did my googles :lolbron:)

so it was Lansky then... i dont see how Nucky can survive this without bending the knee, he hasnt got the muscle anymore. that bodyguard though :wow:

did Gyps right hand man really think Nucky would give him a job after that speech about trust :mjlol:, he was dead as soon as he confirmed hes a snake in the grass who does anything to stay alive.

even though i hated her last season it was good to see Gillian :noah:, thought we were getting lesbian action :shaq:.

hope we get more Chicago scenes, Prezbo vs Capone might save this rushed season.

Good to see Bugsy Siegel getting some shine. When he was sonning Meyer for confronting Nucky in Cuba :pachaha:

But real talk, I'm fiending to see how Luciano/Meyer fell out with Nucky. They'll have to get into the death of AR.
The more I think about it, the more this being the final season with only 8 episodes has killed me. Shoulda been 6 seasons fam, shoulda been 6 :mjcry:

I was :dead: at "Be a good boy" this breh Bugsy :mjlol:

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If he "definitely" ordered the hit, why was Capone in the line of fire instead of Torrio?

What other character made a hit on somebody and turned out being the unintended target? :mjlol:

That was a hit on Al. It happened the episode before the hit on Torrio. because they had been beefing a bit and Torrio was at the bar 5 minutes before the hit Al thought maybe Torrio ordered it. Part of the reason why (in the show) he ordered the hit on Torrio.