Boardwalk Empire Season 5 Thread

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Honestly tho, Im flabbergasted that Gillian still has a storyline. Season 4's ending was the PERFECT way to close out her character. An abused girl who lived a life of deceit and manipulation, finally finds a way to redeem herself through a gentleman who treated her the way she should have been treated all along, only to be deceived and manipulated through him. As soon as she begins to redeem herself....too late...karma caught up. It was brilliant.

Where the fukk else are they gonna go with her at this point? :snoop:

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm just spitballing here, but is it possible Narcisse is the Dr. Cotton that head nurse mentioned? I could see him taking his need to control and dominate women to the next level and getting into the sanitarium game. It is also allows him back in the story when Gillian starts snitching. Also, the name kind of makes sense for that Narcisse=harlem=cotton club.
Didnt think of that. If this is the case, then my last post mightve been in vain

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Man I can't believe they are having some Nucky vs Lanksy/Lucky war. We know how that will play out. And what was Gillians purpose(this episode and on the show)

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
ah, loved this weeks episode.

Capone, Lucky and Meyer (my favorite character on the show) great as usual..good to see Bugsy getting some screen time
amusing double act in Van Alden/Eli (the elevator hat bit and "why must it always be pandemonium!" line)

Tonino's hopped around more cliques and crews than French Montana.

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikkas really negging me for being interested in how Margaret ends her story?

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
nikkas really negging me for being interested in how Margaret ends her story?

:heh: Where you here for S03? nikka, we had half this thread ready to ABANDON this motherfukker. The hate for her runs deep, for years man.

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:heh: Where you here for S03? nikka, we had half this thread ready to ABANDON this motherfukker. The hate for her runs deep, for years man.

I get that, I couldn't stand her with the women and hospital thing. I got intrigued though with her and Rothstein. If she came this far I'm just curious to see how it ends.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
I get that, I couldn't stand her with the women and hospital thing. I got intrigued though with her and Rothstein. If she came this far I'm just curious to see how it ends.

Yea, it's not that serious. nikkas just being nikkas.

trollol

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nucky is the still least interesting gangster on the show

awaits my nikka darmody to get his shout out this season