Boardwalk Empire Season 5 Thread

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Kennedy...JFK Jr. pops:whoo: Nuck stays schemin:heh: Since when CaCs in high-places:mjpls:, care about letting unsavory characters into their circle:huhldup:, if it won't bring them a boatload of cash:stopitslime: Pone's gangsta fame on a hundred, thousand, trillion:whew: Throwing shots at the Golden Age Hollywood crime movies:banderas: Bragging about his global fanmail:wow: All that boasting got him AWLL up in the cameras:takedat: But, blinds him from seeing his crew's infiltrated from the inside:ufdup: The chump who blew up Nuck's girl:usure:, got the payback...knew you bytch nikkas from wayback:pacspit: Surprised Lucky and Lansky didn't handle the snake:lupe:, before he slithered to the other side:scust: Eli drowning in sorrow at Larry Holmes Garden:mjcry: Van Alden's gonna Van Alden:skip: As you watch each scene:feedme:, knowing it's only 8 episodes:noah:, you just feel all the important moments getting crammed in:damn:, like Elliot Ness introduction:ohhh: That's why I can't comprehend giving Gillian:scusthov: all that screentime with Ms.Doubtfire:what:, only for it to end with her holding a pen and pad:wtb:, instead of getting her dome split:patrice:

Last edited:

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
That was a hit on Al. It happened the episode before the hit on Torrio. because they had been beefing a bit and Torrio was at the bar 5 minutes before the hit Al thought maybe Torrio ordered it. Part of the reason why (in the show) he ordered the hit on Torrio.

Ok, so you think it was Torrio..what about Obanion?

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
I thought for sure there would be gifs of that tub scene this morning :damn:

Last edited:

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
they should take the series ALL the way down to Dallas and show JFK jr get his wig pushed back all because of the early dealings JFK had with the mob back in the day:ohhh:....they should even show Nucky with JFK Jr as a lil boy rubbing his head like "hey young fella":banderas:

I had no idea how involved with the mob the Kennedys were until I saw some documentary about the KKK vs. the Mafia on the History channel. Blew my mind :wow:

Nino Soprano

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bmore
The Torrio hit was retaliation for the Obanion hit...it wasn't from Capone

In real life Bugs Muran ran outta bullets before he can finish the hit and that's how it happened in the show

So that shows u right there who it was

I think Al was suspicious but never ordered the hit. If he did he sure wouldn't make a deal wit Hymie Weiss and Bugs Moran to carry it out since they were his enemies

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
I think obanion tried to kill Al. Al thought it might have been Torrio and Al tried to kill Torrio because a) he thought Torrio had tried to have him killed and b) he wanted his spot
I don't know, Torrio was noticeably pissed when Al started actin like the boss. And he did just leave before the attempted hit. :usure:

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know, Torrio was noticeably pissed when Al started actin like the boss. And he did just leave before the attempted hit. :usure:

Yeah for sure, it definitely could have been Torrio. The show gives us a lot of reasons to think it is Torrio and very few reasons to think it is the Irish.

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Torrio hit was retaliation for the Obanion hit...it wasn't from Capone

In real life Bugs Muran ran outta bullets before he can finish the hit and that's how it happened in the show

So that shows u right there who it was

I think Al was suspicious but never ordered the hit. If he did he sure wouldn't make a deal wit Hymie Weiss and Bugs Moran to carry it out since they were his enemies

It wasn't them though. Hymie Weiss is the same actor who played meadows boyfriend on the sopranos. He's been in a bunch of scenes and he was not at the Torrio hit.